Current time: 09-22-2024, 12:55 PM
Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups
In this thread you state when you have some planned online time, and whether you're down to play a few rounds of whatever. Non-AC games only, we have another thread for the former.

Game: I need someone to test GGPO with, preferably using Third Strike.

When: Wednesday and Thursday evening.
No takers for tonight?
I will be on later, let's play either or......or...ALL>> tekken, SF HD, RE5 Demo, Burnout Paradise, ACFA, and Resistance 2.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
I'll call you on T5, SF HD, Burnout Paradise, and fA.

By the way Hemp, adik ka sa Burnout ah. I saw your name in one of the leaderboards for Road Rules in Burnout. Haha
I'll be up 5:30 - 7:00pm today playing RE5 demo and FA. Just message me if any of you want to play.

I might play from 8:30 - 10 pm too unless Persona 4 gets to me first.
(02-05-2009, 05:08 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I'll be up 5:30 - 7:00pm today playing RE5 demo and FA. Just message me if any of you want to play.

I might play from 8:30 - 10 pm too unless Persona 4 gets to me first.

I'll be back around 11-onwards i think....anyway nice game in re5! Knife knife knife!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Crap. Sorry wasn't able to make it guys, work stuff. :|
Wish I could play but I think our time-zones are too different for it to go smoothly. oh well...
When The Best Have Fallen... Who Will Rise...FlamethrowerGlare
(02-05-2009, 09:48 PM)Hempire Wrote: I'll be back around 11-onwards i think....anyway nice game in re5! Knife knife knife!

2 knife guys pwn a horde of zombies. I've never seen anything quite like it really XD.
(02-06-2009, 05:25 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:
(02-05-2009, 09:48 PM)Hempire Wrote: I'll be back around 11-onwards i think....anyway nice game in re5! Knife knife knife!

2 knife guys pwn a horde of zombies. I've never seen anything quite like it really XD.

It's the from high-tened senses that you get from those green herbs you pick up. You get a better sense of what's going on and having fun while being good at the game! Woot

(02-06-2009, 05:49 PM)Hempire Wrote:
(02-06-2009, 05:25 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote:

It's the from high-tened senses that you get from those green herbs you pick up. You get a better sense of what's going on and having fun while being good at the game! Woot

Jesus Hemp, lahat nalang ah! LOL
you'll understand soon grim, just like when people lived through the transition of "slavery - non slavery"...

If you have the time watch "The Union" and please keep an open mind. ^______^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4Ko1MHz...re=related

I can't wait for Killzone 2 and Flower...also Puzzle Quest: Galactrix. February is definitely a good month for games!

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7tFi8Fhqoo ----This guy has Killzone 2 ALREADY..........---- O_O

oooh something is is so very wrong here LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

My RE5 demo is broken. I'll have to redownload it to join you guys.

"People say you can abuse marijuana. Well shit! You can abuse cheeseburgers too. You don't go around closing Burger King, because you can abuse something. I can take a fucking fork and jam it into my eyeballs. Does that mean forks should be illegal? You know I could jump off a bridge. Should we outlaw bridges? Let's nerf the world!" - Joe Rogan

True. LOL
How is it broken? At first i keep getting a blank screen after finishing the first stage, then when i played online it got 'fixed' for some reason.
That is one of the best documentaries out there that's updated about the facts regarding hemp/marijuana. There's this other documentary called "Magic Weed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvVcLuw44Fc

This documentary mostly talks about hemp *male cannabis plant -produces no high* and its use in war...they bandage people with cannabis leaves as prescribed by the doctor during war times in China a long time ago, They also use hemp for their bows and strings...you also can make houses out of hemp which only takes 3 months to grow, strong and durable, this would save a lot of forests...hemp was also used during WW2 for parachutes and ropes since it is so durable and easy to make..ok this is getting off topic but at least i said what i wanted to say about hemp....keep an open mind and *see my sig*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XLink Kai R.Leonhardt 63 93,045 08-10-2014, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Queen Drac Wraith
  ACV Online Assembly farmboy28 264 300,841 04-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  regional (bacoor ravens meet) BLoOd WinG 28 3,862 08-19-2010, 12:25 AM
Last Post: Moonlight_Raven