Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:03 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(01-29-2009, 05:26 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Rant: Argh~! I forgot that today is 29! it's my former classmates birthday~ and I always forgot her birthday every year...

Uuuuyyyy... may naaamoy akong pumoporma... hahaha
Rave: The Minegarde.com (Skies of Croda) forums have hit 100k posts! Smile

RANT: SoC has an EB again on Feb. 21. And it's in MOA, it's fucking far, therefore I can only pick one.

This is twice now that it's happened. I hate it. Facepalm
haha Jake, wow, you consider MOA far? You just get your ass on edsa and go straight. XD But yes, traffic does make everything seem so much farther.
(01-29-2009, 11:50 PM)NiX Wrote: haha Jake, wow, you consider MOA far? You just get your ass on edsa and go straight. XD But yes, traffic does make everything seem so much farther.

Oh, I meant MOA is very far from DT's place if I wanted to try and go to both.
Lasalle has a special LEAP day where people can choose different classes that teaches random topics such as first aid, techonology, karate, any other stuff that will help. and normal classes will be canceled of course.

RAve: theres a class that is called, "how to play starcraft like a korean"

Rant: the class is full.
(01-29-2009, 11:34 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: The Minegarde.com (Skies of Croda) forums have hit 100k posts! Smile

The new skin is GORGEOUS! Give my kudos to Adelaine!

I just realized we need a dedicated skin designer. I just know simple shit. :/
Andrew: hahah I used to pick the most mundane LEAP classes. In my last year, I picked a class where we just watched The Invincible Iron Man. XD
(01-29-2009, 06:31 PM)Grim Wrote:
(01-29-2009, 05:26 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Rant: Argh~! I forgot that today is 29! it's my former classmates birthday~ and I always forgot her birthday every year...

Uuuuyyyy... may naaamoy akong pumoporma... hahaha

rant: arrgh~ na-virus ung pc... naubos ung natitirang oras ko para bumati~ (vista sucks real hard!)

ndi ako pumoporma... ndi ko lang gusto ung paraan nya ng panunumbat~ (mya mya lng mangu2lit n un...)

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-30-2009, 12:35 AM)atdsutm Wrote: RAve: theres a class that is called, "how to play starcraft like a korean"

It's a sport. Domo
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Nix: lol, i hope the first aid leap class provide so....
Delayed rant:
The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - CoB installer stopped at 60+%, and I'll have to head back to GH again. Fuck the rest of the 40.

Currently dling Operation Anchorage for Fallout, hope this works though.
Rave: GSP!!!!!!!
...??? plano mo bang i spam yang GSP GSP mo sa boung RR???
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(02-02-2009, 08:15 AM)clonezero Wrote: ...??? plano mo bang i spam yang GSP GSP mo sa boung RR???

Machida!!!

...and, GSP!!!
... =_= can someone please enlighten me on whats happening =_= ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,523 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy