Current time: 06-16-2024, 07:39 AM
MHF2 and MHP2G (PSP)
I killed my stumbling block last night. Time to play again! LOL
Grim Wrote:I killed my stumbling block last night. Time to play again! LOL

If I had to take a guess... was it a Khezu?
Sforza Wrote:
Grim Wrote:I killed my stumbling block last night. Time to play again! LOL

If I had to take a guess... was it a Khezu?

Nope, a Monoblos.

I quit trying to hack it with an LS and just stuck with a hammer. I didn't break its face but I can always do that later.
I shock bomb those but the thing about them is you must time the trapping or it will be wasted...

Im having problems finding a weapon that can kill a lao as thats the only thing holding me back right now ( and maybe that black diablos I haven't fought yet ... XD)

and the higher rank khezu is really giving me a problem too =(
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Jake, could you PM me the file for the armors that were previously up on Crimson? I can't find them in the new new Croda.
Me need high grade earplugs against the Black Gravie so...

ONE MOAR RUBY TILL RATH SOUL Jason
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
damn you ardjin baka sinabotahe mo lng ung play thru natin dati ah >=(

lol time to (try) farming lao's XD

so many duals to make so little time XD

Grim Wrote:Jake, could you PM me the file for the armors that were previously up on Crimson? I can't find them in the new new Croda.

The armors weren't backed up in time to the SoCro staff had to make a new one. It's still a WIP, as the link says.

http://skiesofcroda.com/wip/armory.php
probably tama ka nga oh well

and finally those damned khezus are fishing over their thunder sacs about time :gangsta:

ardjin Wrote:almost done with the supremacy blade! just two more teostra tails!

Try farming the Elder one, it's a lot easier there
I wonder if there's an easier way to patch up the 2ndG than SoC suggested. Wacko I might try it again in the weekend.
[Image: nines.jpg]
plz help me.. iwant to view printable version (capture able monster list), but it say 'forbidden' becoz i don't have any permission to access it.. plz help me.. thx very much.. (i've already register and activate my account)
Black Dragon Wrote:I wonder if there's an easier way to patch up the 2ndG than SoC suggested. Wacko I might try it again in the weekend.

Do you mean english patching the game, or converting your old save from F2 to P2G?

If it's english patching:

1. Go get a MHP2G iso (not cso) somewhere, I don't need to tell you where
2. Download patch: http://teamhgg.org/PapimeruPSPv2.4.zip
3. Extract contents, stick it in the PSP/Game folder

If it's converting:

Just upload your saved file in zip/rar format to megaupload/RS/mediafire/zshare etc. and pm it to me, then me (or a friend) can convert and it send it back.

ferdinand Wrote:plz help me.. iwant to view printable version (capture able monster list), but it say 'forbidden' becoz i don't have any permission to access it.. plz help me.. thx very much.. (i've already register and activate my account)

Click here and print!
The beat saber is more favorable IMO but yeah Im also gonna farm daoras for my supremacy blade ....

3 more wyvern stones for a eternal schism

the initial hypnoc was a farce (cat elder quest) didn't even break a sweat fighting it and its complete opposite would be the rajang F you rajang F you!!!!

questions
1. would the imperial sword be worth the 3 basarios tears?
2. preferable anti rajang and teostra equips?
2.1 would the daora armor set be good enough for teostras including hard level ones?
3. know any good places to find 2G weapon charts gamefaqs is too outdated.

For the charts:
http://skiesofcroda.com/wip/weapon.php

For weapons recommendations:
http://forums.skiesofcroda.com/index.php?showtopic=47

Better yet, just join the forums and ask. I'll answer you there.
@boss jake on joing SOC:Nah not any time soon boss jake maybe sometime later XD

@ ardjin: I killed them with a dual dragon ultimus and kutku u armor with grinder, expert, and celeb jewels it can kill shen gaorens too but not azure lao's that's why Im making an eternal schism

more Qs

1. Do you have to hit a lao on the head to kill it or just pump enough damage to kill it on area 5?
2. Does the flaming pair have any perks at all Im not seeing any ~_~?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help converting (MHF2 to MHP2G) cheezyfries 1 4,594 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon