Current time: 09-21-2024, 04:43 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Adrian Otanjoubi Omedetou!!!

Domo Domo Domo
Ninja Ninja 
Happy Birthday to Doc, Blake, and Rick
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
HayWire Wrote:I made a letter for my achie today during tutor, I asked one of my high 4 tutormates to give it to her - hoping to get a reply tomorrow LOL

Rave:
Omg a bag of chocolates, an orange booklet and a letter o_O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
haha... thanks guys
HayWire Wrote:Rave:

She's being nice. Don't read too much into it or you'll scare her LOL
Doc is 30th!? We need to celebrate his "coming of age"! LOL
Happy B-day too Doc!
[Image: nines.jpg]
Sforza Wrote:
HayWire Wrote:Rave:

She's being nice. Don't read too much into it or you'll scare her LOL

LOL XD

But seriously...that bag came out of nowhere...I was just talking to a friend of mine then I turned around Ninja Ninja Ninja

ANYHOO...

Rant:

I like math, but math no like me.

Rant:
Filipino and I are mortal enemies.

RANT:
THE TESTS FOR MATH AND FILIPINO ARE TOMORROW Chair

*sighs*

*brings out a cleaver* EFFING DEBATE T___T

EFFING SCIENCE ENVIRONMENT MONTH LAY-OUT CRAP *dead printer*

And my CLE teacher tore everyone's projects in half once she was done grading them ;____;

*walks off with cleaver*
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
NiX Wrote:Uy Azuma, musta na buhay diyan sa US?

eto hikikomori mode aq bahay ng uncle ko since hindi naman aq familiar sa place eh kya doon na lng aq sa bahay nag lalaro ng Xbox360 and AC4

Chair Chair Chair
rant: WAAH! modem's jammed... school problems... personal problems... etc!

BTW... ndi na ko gaano mag-ool... wla net sa bahay... hehe!

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
don't worry azuriel it happens to all of us
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Azuma, asan ka sa US ngayon? Magtotour kasi kami this August, so malamang kaya ko madaanan anywhere there. Besides, other than my cousins at Vegas, malamang isa nanamang boring geographical trip 'to eh.

Do tell us where you live there. Smile
HayWire Wrote:And my CLE teacher tore everyone's projects in half once she was done grading them ;____;

*walks off with cleaver*

There was a prof/teacher of ours back then that threw our projects in the trashcan, made me wanna strangle her (we worked for weeks on that thing) Jason
[Image: nines.jpg]
Rave:

I finally got back into World of Warcraft after nearly a year of absence. The game rocks. Also signed up for the Wrath of the Lich King beta candidacy program.

(Really long) Rant:

In line with my revisiting WoW, I really wish I had Carnage's abilites right about now. Specifically the way he can transmit his costume over fiber-optics.

Why? Because some schmuck apparently broke into my account and changed my password. I know it wasn't Blizz, because I was playing just a few hours ago. In other words, keyloggers hijacked my account, and everything I spent three monthts to earn back.

I've already notified Blizz, and it turns out that whoever was using my account had done something nasty enough for them to have it disabled. I'm happy - because this means even the perp can't touch my loot. Kudos to Blizz for their stringent security measure.

Getting back to Carnage - I'd really love to know the identity of whoever did this so travel over there, and make sure he/she/it never does it again. No - I won't kill them. I figured they won't be doing much with all their bones broken into powder, though.

In the meantime, I need to fill out a proper authentication form and have it faxed to Blizzard's office. They say it will take them 48 hours after my fax to get back to the problem.

Seriously, I like their security - locking down my account means none of my items can get stolen. And as it turns out, since some users use their credit card to pay for their WoW account, hacking somebody's account in the US amounts to credit card fraud - we're talking 5 years of hard time in a real prisonWorship. I wonder why LUG never implemented something like this.

I certainly wish the worst for our hackers, botters and the like.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Twin-Skies Wrote:Why? Because some schmuck apparently broke into my account and changed my password. I know it wasn't Blizz, because I was playing just a few hours ago. In other words, keyloggers hijacked my account, and everything I spent three monthts to earn back.

I think it's more important that you find out which computer you were using had the keylogger in the first place and if you've been hacked anywhere else.
well blizzard has devotion to quality which translates to a good flow of hard earned cash ... and a painfully long wait for diablo and starcraft fans...

LUG only sees profits profits and more profits (all instances of the word "profit" can be changed to ripoffs at one's discretion)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,120,224 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,687 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy