Current time: 09-20-2024, 12:48 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
Shintetsu Wrote:Nyaa, I wonder who.. Roll eyes

Apple, you yourself said that experience is the best teacher. It isn't really about making the right decisions, but feeling right about them, imho.

Take that from an INFP! lol.

so true! haha! LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
theGrim Wrote:Shits and giggles aside, if you're being honest with yourself that being friends is really all you want, then you probably did make the right choice. But if on some deep, dark level of a woman even God or Ron Hubbard doesn't even know about you secretly covet his... money, then I dunno, maybe try being friends with benefits if you're comfortable with that. Or not. Whatever, it's your life.

Somehow, I wound up more confused that you at reading my advice.

Funny you mentioned that, since we've been flirting with each other for goodness knows how long already. We've gone out on dates and vacations as "friends", and he's even put a significant career decision on hold out of consideration for me. I've always drawn the line at money, though. I never let him pay for anything that concerns the both of us and I've never let myself owe him anything either.

Definitely friends with benefits!
^That's the real world slapping at some people.
ok, that's it! i'm screwed upChair

can't think what to do...

first, i have 2 co-staff female nurse in my area which are involved...

the the first one (i'll call her Sandy), was my junior nurse, is really my Love interestWub. then we had a conflict, started about a month before... then we don't bother talking to each other.

on the course of our conflict... the other girl (i'll call her Loraine), who was my friend. i have some Love feelings towards her, but that was long ago. suddenly became "too close" to me. Ermm

ok..time passes..then i've been hearing rumors that Loraine is becoming "not too kind" to Sandy especially when they are together in the Duty hours. then Sandy is avoiding me more often even though i'm not doing anything wrong to her.Unsure

then, since i cannot establish communication with Sandy, when there's time..me and Loraine are often together, like eating together, going out, etc.

my other co-staff nurses noticed that me and Loraine are being together more often... so Intrigues suddenly sprout out.. some noticed that Loraine just "ride" the jokes. she even texted me asking "why am i getting blushed faceWub when me and her are getting teased", and keep insisting for an answer. i replied "i'll tell you next time".

and so... as time passes... the conflict continues to gradually worsen.. sometimes, i'm get pissed because of Sandy's attitude towards me. then, some say that Loraine IS really had an anger with Sandy.

one day when me and Loraine was in at a food place, she then uttered these words "i want to say something...". i asked "what is it?". she replied "it's not the time"

so our head nurse and my most senior nurse find ways to solve the conflict between the 3 of us. open forum was called for us. then upon the questioning, Loraine suddenly answered that she was "unknowingly" had that "attitude" toward Sandy. Sandy said the reason why she is always avoiding me is because she thinks she might disturb us (me and Loraine). Sandy also said she thinks that me and Loraine had already establised a relationship. after further conversation, Sandy and Loraine declared they don't have any conflict.

now that Loraine had a 1 week vacation leave.. i've asked Sandy some questions. she said to me that she really feels that Loraine REALLY has a feeling of affection towards meFear. now i've noticed that Sandy is now more comfortable talking to me because Loraine is not in the area. Sandy is also just riding my jokes and the teasing of others towards us.

oh my, me and Loraine had a Mutual Understanding (i think...Ermm) same with me and SandyUnsure

now... i've realized that not knowingly.. I like LoraineWub

but I also like SandyWub

what should i do?Wacko

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Pare simple lang mamili ka na lang kasi. Pero kung okay naman kayo ni "Loraine", eh di Loraine nalang.
waw! sensei! (can i call you sensei?!? kau nmn ngturo skin eh... hehe...) hirap nun ah... hmm... mini-mini-mieni-mo... hehe... jowk lng... i agree with kuya nix... "Loraine" nalang... i mean... she is your friend... and good relationships start with just being friends... (hell yeah... nagmamarunong... hehe...)

hmm... even though i have a huge problem... ZANTBLADE's always there to blackmail me... so... i can't post it here... Tears

Moonlight_Raven Wrote:what should i do?Wacko

Wag mo masyadong gamitin yung smileys, nakakadistract sa problema. Hahaha joke lang.

Tama si Nix, pumili ka nalang ng isa para tapos na.
I don't think I understood moonlight's post very well for obvious reasons.

Alright, from a female perspective.

I think you should choose the one you're more sure of getting along with in the long term if you plan to be serious in the relationship. "Love" only lasts for a few months, and then your real character shows. What I notice from guys is that if the girl has sex with them, "love" goes away even faster; but that's beside the point.

I don't think that you should go back to Sandy because she'll probably give you a really hard time trying to start things up again, though on the other hand Lorraine may still remain friends with you if you choose Sandy. Sandy will probably not speak to you anymore if you pick Lorraine. But I would pick Lorraine since I think in the long term you two will get along better.

In the meantime, watch out for scalpels
watch out for scalpels....

and foley caths

anyway... just pick one and stick with it dude. but be ready for anything. mag-palitan ng duty sched making you closer to the other, sudden change in attitude in either one, either sudden attraction or repulsion. another nurse getting in the picture... Smile

one thing I learned from nurses schedules... is it' sooo erotic... I mean erratic...

anyway... hope to be of help.
AppleHead Wrote:I don't think I understood moonlight's post very well for obvious reasons.

Alright, from a female perspective.

I think you should choose the one you're more sure of getting along with in the long term if you plan to be serious in the relationship. "Love" only lasts for a few months, and then your real character shows. What I notice from guys is that if the girl has sex with them, "love" goes away even faster; but that's beside the point.

I don't think that you should go back to Sandy because she'll probably give you a really hard time trying to start things up again, though on the other hand Lorraine may still remain friends with you if you choose Sandy. Sandy will probably not speak to you anymore if you pick Lorraine. But I would pick Lorraine since I think in the long term you two will get along better.

There's your long term plan. If you're up for kicks and scalpels though, pick Sandy.
Watch out for catheters while you're at it.
hmm... can you guy's help me?!?

well... i just wanna try this thread...

hmm... after 2-3 stupid months... i have finally talked to my ex-gf... well... we were forced to talk to each other bec. of my
friend... well... i cleared out one thing... we have no hard feelings on each other... but still... i don't know if she
already replaced me... and obviously... i want/need her back...

and here are the problems...

† there are a few people in my way...

† her family wants her to finish studies before she can have a relationship... and i can't wait that long bec... in a few years i'll be moving to another country to pursue my studies...

† undying rumors! (yep... 3 months already passed and they're still alive!!!)

† and i think i'm developing feelings towards her friend!

i dunno if she still has feelings for me... and "ayaw q umasa sa wala" (quotes!)

so my choices are... to move on... or to get her back at all means necessary!!!

@zantblade... wag mo naman ako i-black mail... ikaw nmn may kasalanan ng lhat ng 2 eh...

@grimweld... as always... kahit na anong gawin mong pag-hula hindi mo kilala un... (zant... wag ka na kumontra... hehe!)

Who are the people in your way? How are they in the way?

The family? You can always hide the relationship from them like many couples do. I don't recommend it though.

Rumors: Clear it up with her. If she doesn't believe you, then pursuing her isn't worth it.

Feelings for her friend: If you're serious about getting back together with your ex, just drop this idea altogether.

Weigh your pros and cons. If you think she really is worth it, then by all means, try to get her back.
This is now the most serious thread in RR.
NiX Wrote:Feelings for her friend: If you're serious about getting back together with your ex, just drop this idea altogether.

Even if you do want to go after HER FRIEND, nothing says "I'm a douche that deserves to be kicked in the nuts" than trying to get in between two friends by hitting on both of them. That's really annoying, and stupid.

azuriel07 Wrote:her family wants her to finish studies before she can have a relationship... and i can't wait that long bec... in a few years i'll be moving to another country to pursue my studies...

If you can't even support yourself, don't bother getting into a relationship. The fact that you're going abroad while still entertaining the thought of a relationship already makes you irresponsible. You're too young to get into one, unless its just for the hentai stuff.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,378 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140