Current time: 09-23-2024, 04:23 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Just got back. I gotta say, Davao's gotta be one of the cleanest cities in the country. CLEAN main streets, unlike Manila. I hardly saw any dude smoking in public (I believe there's a law against smoking in public?). The place's a funky one, though I wish I could've gone around more; was there for too short a time. Plus, the mayor's awesome. He discipline's the people really well.

Mandayaw.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Okay, RANT.

My mom just told me that my cousins are going to visit our house. I'm already busy doing something and I don't think I'll be able to entertain them, since I'm planning to leave at 10am to finish my sanctions, my mom kept forcing me to leave at 8am instead so I'll be able to go home early and see my cousins. It ended in my favor, but I got forced to do only around 3 hours of sanction and I'll be forced to continue it on the next day, but that isn't the PROBLEM.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THEY'RE KIDS. THEY WILL KEEP OWNING ME FOR THE WHOLE DAY. THEY ARE NOISY KIDS. THEY ARE ANNOYING KIDS, THEY ARE CARELESS KIDS. THEY ARE NAUGHTY KIDS. AND YES, JUST ONE OF THEM IS MUCH WORSE THAN MY ALREADY ANNOYING NEPHEW. FOUR OF THEM WILL VISIT, AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO LOCK THE DOOR.

EDIT:
Maslalong lumala. The kids will be arriving at 11am, canceled na tuloy yung sanctions ko for the day, pati doomsday ko mangyayari agad.
Giving credit where it's due. Thanks to connection for fresh and fast delivery of sugpo, aka prawns.

[Image: sugpo.jpg]
Nix: DT, I don't think that's heaven just yet. That'd definitely be heaven it it were in an enclosed room with good acoustics. Ah... heaven indeed.

[Image: gms.jpg]

My gaming rig @ my room..

[Image: gms2.jpg]

Yeah baby! PS3 w/ tekken 6, missing still..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Samsung LCD DT? Good enough.
@grim: yep samsung 32", bought(utang, hehe) this together w/ the digital suround system, I'll be in pulubi mode for a while until I pay all of this..
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
<span style="font-size:0.3em">Rant:
I'm still wondering which section should I enroll. Some of my buddies have not been able to get along with one another lately. Some of them chose to be in another section, and both sides keep telling me to say with them, which is pretty much annoying me. Now I'm in a big WTF should I do situation, and I keep wondering which section should I go in. I am pissed, however, I am not badass (or jackass) enough to say something like "Just shut up and stop annoying me, I'll go in another section where I won't see you guys anyway."
</span>
XD
Fisher Shin asks for PRAWNS, sir. :3

Demmet Bert, <b>I see your sig.</b>

Oh kaaay. It's kinda late for this, but i'll post it anyway. <b>Pinkittee</b> was hospitaized three days ago due to massve stomach pain. She called me up and asked me to go there asap. To make the long story pretty short, she's OK nao, and she's sleeping right here. (Yes bert, i'm in prison AGAIN.)

Rant is, ako gumagawa ng trabaho ng "padre de pamilya', 'nuff sed. And because the symptoms were similar to people undergoing that "paglilihi' stage, her mom actually thought that something had happened. Whereas wala naman. -.-

Pero it's all worth it--masarap mag alaga. :3
Then you shouldn't rant. Mag-eenjoy ka rin naman sa pagbantay e. XD

And yeah, this is the least I can do for myself after you people kept beating me up in Tekken.
So, has the boards transfer to the chat? Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Seems like it. People talk about random stuff in there. It's Mix's fault for bringing up the chat anyway.
Damn, i never knew you could cut yourself with your hair. I was shampooing my locks earlier when i distinctly felt a nick on my finger. Sure enough, there was a small cut on my right ring finger. Huh

I know i've been using something that strengthens hair to prevent breakage but what happened was just ridiculous. Maybe i better stop using it?

Well, you guys wanted randomness, right?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ouch. Hair strengthening=Razor-sharp wire. lol

Yeah, the RR Forum has gotten a bit down lately.
Hahah yeah chat is killing the boards, isn't it?
Hehe...

Rant/rave:

Monday is the start of Art class
Wednesday is the start of Drum lessons
Is it me or summer vacation this year unusually fast?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,120,589 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,689 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy