Current time: 06-18-2024, 10:07 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Crap. RF CD installer part 3 is already at 70% when the electricity fluctuated. My PC restarted and poof.
Welcome back master grimmy!
Rant : CRAP only 2% exp gained for the day!!!!! 58% left to go before lvl 51!!!
NiX Wrote:Welcome back master grimmy!

Thanks dude. Had one hell of a time, wish I could live like that forever.
Pardon the mundane question from someone who's rarely in touch with reality nowadays, but where did you go?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Just went to Tagaytay/Batangas for a few days with some close friends, and had a real blast.

Got me some fresh air, a sight of clear blue skies and a swim in clear ocean water (and some coral reef diving!). Also, spent lots of time with people I'll soon part ways with and sang videoke hits all night while drunk. Yup, good memories.
Oooh Blue Skies...
Miss that.
rave: I really want us to have a EB sana lahat pupunta kung meron mang EB

rant: WAH! ka inis FINALS NA KAMI and pasahan ng requirements wafuuu (CRAMING!!!) Wacko
Amf... sumabog adaptor ng PS2 ko dahil sa pagiging adiktus ko sa SRW: OG Gaiden LOL
Rant:
Crap. I just left my bag at the Big Fish internet hub. That isn't a problem since I know most of the staff, but I've got a test tomorrow, and my notes are of course, in that bag. Pirate
RAVE: 47% exp in RF!!!! going lvl 51!!!!!!
Edit/Rant: I did it again, posting in the wrong thread due to sleepiness xD

Rediscovering YuGiOh!, The Abridged Series

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-33611/Y...ies-5.html

Scroll around 2:11, the reaction is priceless xD
Rant: I'm missing my Ace Combat 0 that Grim gave me. I have no idea if I put it in my bag since the last event, or I was just somewhat tipsy after drinking to notice where it is. Jake made a search of the place and it turned out nowhere, and I've looked through all my stuff and it turned out nowhere. So if anyone might have seen it, please let me know.

*sniff* I miss AC:0
Ninja maybe I took it fro you ninja style ... but really its most likely in the last place you will look at which maybe a place you already looked at but didn't see it the first time around ... Im saying this out of my personal exp XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

FINALS ARE OVER!

Students may think that they've got it made when they hand in their test papers but we teachers feel way better when the last one is graded and filed. I never thought that I'd be the one to experience this kind of thing back when I was still a kid but now, being on the opposite side of the educational system, it seems pretty...enlightening to pass on knowledge to the next generation.

Now, all that I have to do get the administrative details taken care of, sign off the kids's clearance papers and I'm free for at least a month before the little punks come back for the next year. Big grin

Now, what am I gonna do for that entire month? Maybe I'll see if I still know how to pilot an AC? Whatever happens, I've now got a lot of time on my hands so I'll prolly show my avatar's face around here more often. Smile
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,084,778 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,405 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy