Current time: 09-28-2024, 11:33 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4gUSdTY15I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T4gUSdTY15I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
ZOMG Mix is finally done with schoolwork. @___________@
A ell deserved statement /no1
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Freedom!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rave - sat down with my supervisor for some negotiations early morning yesterday (around 2am after the Saturday event) and ironed out some of the issues we had so far. Turns out that we weren't at fault due to a mis-relayed notification and that little incident was worked out in our favor.

Score!

Ahhh, chalk one up for smooth-talking. Hello, new work-schedule, you taste so sweet to my bitter existence. 9pm to 6am baby! Plus, i get the entire five days of Holy Week off! The only sucky thing about it is that we have to keep the Sat-Wed sked until the end of March but the trade-off was pretty worth it so far.

Viva la Revolucion! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
No teacher, no class. LOL
Rant: I'll be bored till the PC comes back
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
raving: I'm happy because many people specially here in the Philippines knows about armored core!!!

rant: because when i got hock in armored core master of arena i thought that only few people knows about this game(in 2001).
Dude, you really should attend one of the meets when you've got time. If you're that happy knowing that other pinoys play AC, imagine how happy you'll be if you actually meet those other pinoys.

Trust me, there's nothing quite like an RR meet. Shades
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave : finnaly remember my lasale pass after 3 weeks

Rant : AC4 still hasnt arrived!!

at DT: you should try to finished DMC4 DMD mode without the use of items. its really fun doing that.
Zeraph attend really ... its interesting.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Yeah!
Kakaibang AI makakalaban mo dito men.
Rave: just finished god of war psp yesterday

@atdsutm:I'm not that hardcore dude, my afairs to finish DMD mode consist of finishing previous missions many times to buy 2 gold orbs, then try to finish 1 stage og DMD mode.. am curently at mission 9.
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Human AI na lng kalabanin mu Zeraph hahahhaha

@DT: ahhh try to practice at bloody palace. its a good place to get good

RF rant and rave
Rave: wohoo!! 40% exp na

Rant : WAAAA 60% pa kailangan para mag lvl 51 na!!!!
Rant:

During the Graduation practice, the student in-front of me suddenly fainted due to heat stroke. To most, it looked like she was just fooling around - till she fell down unconscious.

(She was diagonal to me so she fell on both me and the person to my right...heavy >_< )

Rave:

Due to that incident...they'll increase the number of electric fans and possibly turn-on the frickin' air conditioner. We were also given an earlier recess and allowed to tug our batchmate's shirt if we don't feel well Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,124,039 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,704 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy