Current time: 09-27-2024, 11:33 PM
(Not Safe For Work) New Japanese Textbook
CLICK ME

Japan. Enough said.
Mixed feelings... That is just plain weird.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I don't know what to say...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Well, they're only boobs. Nothing hardcore. Hehe.

EDIT: I heard in Japan they sell hentai alongside regular manga, on newsstands on the street no less! Jay, totoo ba to?
IT'SSS AWWRIGHTTT!!!
I wonder if it's available by now...

...because I want a copy of it so I can stare at something when I'm bored.

Ah, the wondrous anomaly that is Japan...
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
Hahahah how I wish ALL text books were illustrated like that. LOL
Would that be in the nude or in manga/anime style?
Imagine if all anatomy books were drawn in anime and manga style... I'll never see a doctor again for fear that he do something wrong because of disproportionate human proportions prevalent in anime and manga.

BTW, does anyone know the artist who illustrated the book?
Anatmoy books in Manga/Anime style Scenario:

A doctor operating on his patient: "Ang panget ng pagkakarender ng atay mo... Hindi pa ata proportional... Sino Illustrator nyan?"
when I was a child I was bought a children's human body anatomy book ... at my request ... I now wish I got this instead... (Im not joking)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Grimlok Wrote:Well, they're only boobs. Nothing hardcore. Hehe.

EDIT: I heard in Japan they sell hentai alongside regular manga, on newsstands on the street no less! Jay, totoo ba to?

LOL That is so true! Just for 400yen you can enjoy 300+ pages of a "not so censored" manga
at your favorite newspaper stands and you can even read them inside trains while sitting
beside beautiful women (kung kaya ng mukha moLOL).
Ninja Ninja 
cabs Wrote:you can even read them inside trains while sitting
beside beautiful women (kung kaya ng mukha moLOL).

Hindi kaya ng mukha ko LOL Maglabas nga lang ng FHM sa isang bus di ko na kaya eh. LOL
Eh ikaw Jay kinakaya mo ba? Tongue
Veering dangerously off-topic...

There was this guy who was reading a copy of FHM inside an MRT car a couple of months back. The women were all looking at him like he had the plague and most of his buddies were busy pretending they didn't know him. I know because i was one of them. Tongue

The thing is, we dared the fool a hundred Roxases each to do it. How the feth were we to know that he'd have the cojones to actually do it.

The reprimand that he got from the school principal-type lady was worth it though. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about Japanese Curry. Lord_Leperman 14 15,122 01-31-2013, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Sforza
  Japanese Curry FAQ Lord_Leperman 11 26,059 09-23-2009, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Unit 731 Japanese Torture & Human Medical Experiments grimweld09 5 8,367 10-16-2008, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon