Current time: 07-03-2024, 11:21 AM
My Art Gallery
When I was in high school, I used to draw a lot. Nowadays, I just doodle when I'm bored... hehe.

You can check out some of the stuff I drew back in high school here:

<a href='http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Nikaido/' target='_blank'>http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v168/Nikaido/</a>

Don't expect it to be as good as jonevangelist's work though. Tongue Enjoy!
If I didn't see it myself, I would never have guessed. Tongue

Great stuff man, some of those are real cute.
you dont have to be ninja about your art. and you can draw better manga than me. woo hoo im not alone!!!
I wasn't really being "ninja" about my art... heheh. It's just that I don't have the enthusiasm for drawing that I used to have. Tongue Well yeah thanks I do specialize in line art but I have no sense for coloring whatsoever... hehe. Dunno how to use photoshop either.
Manually, It's hard to color in...
Specially if you don't know how to blend/mix colours...

Like G Said, They're cute...
You even draw better than me...
Darn... I'm being left out....
'Signatures are overrated.'
Damn good, fething good if i may say so.

Man, you are talented. You shoulda continue developing it. I'm pretty impressed!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
After looking at your works longer, I think you're pretty good with colored pencils...
I felt an urge to doodle. This is what I came up with:

[Image: Doodle.jpg]

And since I ended up with a chibi Sophie, I thought that I might as well take a shot at drawing drawing her.

[Image: SophieNix.jpg]

---

EDIT: I'll try to make the line art cleaner next time so that they can actually be inked and colored. I can't ink and color even if my life depended on it.
Good idea on the button! Nice work as always.
Oh sweet! You haven't lost your touch in art :p And the chibi Sophie is really cute Wub
Hahah if you like the idea for the button, have someone shop it, cuz I can't. Tongue
Nii~ce~~

But what's that at the middle right?
Serene Wrote:Nii~ce~~

But what's that at the middle right?

I'd say it's balls, running. LOL

Oh yeah the buttons. I tried doing them but they're not so good compared to the ones we have now. They end up looking like the letters r and j. Haha.
lol that's Buttmunch. A sentient ass. LOL

Ah, oo nga I realized na it would look like R & J instead of R R. Sad Ah, well. I was trying to go for something square kasi.

I was trying to go for a square version of this:
[Image: logo.gif]
I had a looooooooooot of free time at work today... and no internet connection!!! So what happens when I'm bored and without an internet connection (that isn't 3G)? I doodle.

The 3 images below are actually entire scanned bond papers. I tend to draw big hahah. The medium is a black ballpoint pen because I didn't have my trusty mechanical pencil at hand. Unedited.

[Image: ShadyL.jpg]
[Image: AAAA.jpg]

Oh by the way, this came about because I became especially bored. I don't mean to offend anyone. Can you guess who I intended each one to be? Tongue
[Image: RRRR.jpg]

And... couldn't help it.
[Image: Fixed.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  teh Sforzando Gallery Sforza 85 114,681 11-17-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Sforza