Current time: 07-03-2024, 03:30 PM
anime you're currently watching
Thanks!
I need to ask anyone here know about Soko no Strain

<a href='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-Strain' target='_blank'>wiki</a>

Im not sure if there are complete episodes here so if anyone knows please tell me

also looking for FMP and Gundam Seed Astray/Star Gazer manga scans anyone know any place to get them.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

try looking at anime-eden.com im sure they got GS mangas there
After putting them on-hold for the weekend to finish a marathon of Gundam SEED, i'm back to watching the two series' i've been sneaking in during the couple of hours i have at home before catching enough sleep to get back to work.

Welcome to the N.H.K - Comedic drama about a conspiracy-theorist who gets a taste of the real world from a girl who's looking for the pefect kind of love found only in fiction. Perfect for guys who think that the government is trying to control the minds of people through television

His and Her Circumstances (Kare Kano) On a recommendation from one of my otaku coworkers, i scopedthis one out. Althopugh its a typical high-school love story about two seemingly-perfect overachievers, the comedy and the fact that it was made by Gainax and directed by Hideaki Anno (of Neon Genesis Evangelion fame) drew me in.

Still halfway through both of them since i'm watching them almost simultaneously, i just might be able to finish them this week.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Kare Kano is a must see man...
'Signatures are overrated.'
the 2 chase scenes are one of the best scenes there IMO lol

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

You just better hope I don't get addicted to this anime T_T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+August 21, 2007 06:15 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ August 21, 2007 06:15 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

You just better hope I don't get addicted to this anime T_T [/quote:2c2b9f1d3f]
Don't try to kill us and hack us into itty-bitty pieces! We like you very much! Ninja
why are you so defensive what is this Higurashi no Naku Koro ni????

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 21, 2007 08:43 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 21, 2007 08:43 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> why are you so defensive what is this Higurashi no Naku Koro ni???? [/quote:74d828723f]
Long version: High school age guy moves into new town. Hinamizawa appears to be a normal, peaceful, rural village to Keiichi. However, the tranquility abruptly ends after the annual Watanagashi Festival, a celebration to commemorate and give thanks to the local god, Oyashiro-sama. Keiichi learns that for the past four years, one person has been murdered and another has gone missing on the day of the Watanagashi Festival. Keiichi himself soon becomes implicated into the strange events surrounding the Watanagashi Festival and Oyashiro-sama. In each story arc, he or one of his friends become paranoid, and a crime is committed. Usually, the crime involves the murder of one of their own friends. While it seems impossible to tell their delusions apart from the mystery of Hinamizawa, slowly the truth is revealed.

Short version: Cute killer loli and shota, with lots of blood and gore

It's actually quite a good series LOL
Ever since I got to play the Macross: DYRL for PS2 from Rick, I went into Macross Nostalgia Mode. >_< I've been on a Macross 7 marathon recently, care of crunchyroll.com Tongue
Recently watched anime that caught my attention Ninja

hmm....where do i start Rofl

lets start of with the series:
-Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei LOL Wtf
-Mezzo Danger Service Agency Shock Cool
-Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Jason (i am now watching kai) Clapping
-Zegapain Clapping
-Speed Grapher Happy
-Soukou no Strain Smile
-Kamisama Kazoku Smile)
-Black Lagoon We're not worthy Cool
-School Days Nosebleed

Ninja Ninja 
cont...

next are the movies:
-Hoshizora Kiseki Happy
-Byousoku 5 Centimeter Tears
-Giniro No Kami No Agito Clapping
-Beyond The Clouds Wub
-Voices of a Distant Star Tears of joy
-Oceanwaves Happy
-Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo We're not worthy Clapping
-Ghost in the Shell 2 - Innocence Smile

ok, any questions? Pirate

*need to make my post into 2 for it to be accepted.
-to much smileys! LOL
Ninja Ninja 
watched a bit of that Higurashi no Naku Koro ni thingie ... lets just say for one to many reasons Im not touching it >_>

New acquisitions -

Devil May Cry
Yukikaze
Gun X Sword
Sousei no Aquarion
RahXehPhon

Now, wonder where i'll start?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fall 2022 Anime Season Lord_Leperman 0 551 09-10-2022, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Frame Arms anime J.E_Magog 2 4,756 12-04-2016, 04:00 PM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Anime Recomendations Doom Trigger 30 40,047 03-04-2014, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Fall 2013 Anime Lord_Leperman 3 5,756 09-12-2013, 04:06 PM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Summer 2013 Anime Lineup Sirius140 0 2,880 06-17-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: Sirius140