Current time: 09-27-2024, 06:08 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
If they lived then you LOL.
What I drink affects my dreams apparently -__-'
Milk:Makes Ed disappear from my dreams Blink
Pineapple juice:...It came out as Ouran High school host club BEFORE I watched the series
Water:No Dream Blink
Raw Eggs(mmmm)Big grinigimon >_<
Melted Icecream(mmmmmmmmmmmmm):All the anime I've watched combined...And me ending up as one of the characters...was pretty cool...If it weren't for the part that I was Haruhi(Ouran)Blink......Hope that doesn't happen again...considering I want Ice cream today...

Rant:
I drank milo to substitute milk(milk gave me a FMA Envy nightmare Blink...I'll tell you the dream if you want meh to XD)

....I'll tell you the result of drinking milo tomorrow...Hope it's DN Angel XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Laundry day...Oh how i loathe thee.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ipalaba mo na lang 'yan sa Lavendera ko.
Ugh, sorry, can't do that since i've been trying to cut down on expenses. Gotta make sacrifices if i plan on saving enough to get that PS3 by July.

And so, i got ouchy hands that can only use two fingers to type.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Use ze rubber gloves. I use em if ever I have to wash dishes.
I found out that milo gives no dreams at all...instead i gives me an urge to draw Roy Mustang Blink
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I just can't believe it. Applied for a blood-test and...

Diabetes - Positive.
Is that good?
crap that's serious ... so what did they say Bert??? that is if your up to talking about it that is...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

type 1 o 2? goat pag 2 exrcise lang and diet kaso pag one insulin everyday k
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
lol, that's what Spammers get. I feel sorry for you Goat. Is it that serious??
Malay, I hope NOT. Hindi raw narerecognize ng cells yung insulin. Type 2 siguro, sana.

Blink

"Hindi raw narerecognize ng cells yung insulin. "

yup that's type2... in type 1 your pancreas does not produce insulin at all

did they start you with meds? or did they just tell you to watch what you eat and exercise?

diabetes type2 is largely controllable, don't sweat it. but It will take change and discipline on your part.
Listen to the Doc. He knows what's best!

Rave: I'm done with the 1st part of my comprehensive exam... Sat through 6 hours of mind draining pain.

Rant: Not sure I did well, and there's a second part next week... Another 6 hours of pain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,122,108 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,699 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy