Current time: 06-16-2024, 04:19 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy birthday Aiken! 'Di ka nagsasabi ah! Tongue
Happy Birthday buddy! I'll prolly drop by there soon... maybe Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+April 11, 2007 05:46 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ April 11, 2007 05:46 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Happy Birthday buddy! I'll prolly drop by there soon... maybe Tongue [/quote:f7022da365]
You better T_T, I haven't got any good AC practice with OTHER people for awhile.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
For Filipinos, I think words like I'll try, I'm not sure, maybe etc. are alternate words for no.

LOL.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 11, 2007 09:34 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 11, 2007 09:34 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> For Filipinos, I think words like I'll try, I'm not sure, maybe etc. are alternate words for no.[/quote:b2c21c42ac]
ROFL.

Win.
got that right lol
Rant:
Lagot. Akala ko lapis yung ginamit ko pangdrawing sa Serenity ni Serene.

Mali, make-up pala ng nanay ko yung nagamit ko. Patay. Ninja
I'm finally done with this term. Meh. Sana na lang pumasa ako ng biochemistry.
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+April 13, 2007 12:37 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ April 13, 2007 12:37 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm finally done with this term. [/quote:a6cb546dec]
Me too. At least 4th year nako, one year nalang.
hay kakapagod talaga mag work kaya kayo mga students pa enjoy nyo college nyo pag ka graduate na ibang buhay na ok
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
I passed by Chuck Mathay's motorcade earlier today. At his side was Ara Mina. The motorcade was the whole pie: music, lots of people, and of course the mighty couple perched atop their throne made of bamboo, which itself was perched rather dangerously on a pick-up truck. Balloons, motorcycles, lots of t-shirts with the said politician's name printed on them. The color of red everywhere. The works.

It's funny because all I managed to say out loud, inside my car was "...Meh." LOL
I feel for you dude. But at least you don't live on the same block as a campaign HQ for one of those party-list guys.

Those campaign jingles are really getting on my nerves.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+April 16, 2007 02:13 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ April 16, 2007 02:13 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Those campaign jingles are really getting on my nerves. [/quote:915c3eda23]
True, true... they really get annoying after a while.

On a sidenote, first day of my summer job is done! Here's to 7 more weeks at work, contributing to society like a real man in a long grey line of men!
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+April 16, 2007 04:13 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ April 16, 2007 04:13 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I feel for you dude. But at least you don't live on the same block as a campaign HQ for one of those party-list guys.

Those campaign jingles are really getting on my nerves. [/quote:3b4b83af5f]
You want to have a chant echo in your skull for hours?

Super Twins' transformation chant...

Damn. I really hate that.
Kids in our area keeps on chanting the damn thing.
EVEN GUYS!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:
I've been going emo for 3 days now -__-'

I feel unappreciated for no reason Chair
Rave:
I had too much coke today Happy'
(must be a system overload or something that made me go emo)

[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,082,874 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,378 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy