Current time: 09-27-2024, 06:09 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Yeah we're all friends here after all.

But yeah that situation does suck.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+March 23, 2007 11:22 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ March 23, 2007 11:22 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Hey jonevangelist, there's nothing wrong with sharing your personal problems. Unless you really feel uncomfortable doing it. Smile [/quote:cd69b975a6]
LOL
I'm just glad that THEY MOVED OUT so i have to take back what i've said before.......... Nosebleed
LOL no wonder you deleted it. Tongue
The earthquake has passed!!! All my major subjects have been finished and attended to!! the only problem left is tomorrow's after shock

geography no prob .... dancing Bye
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Quote: Hey jonevangelist, there's nothing wrong with sharing your personal problems. Unless you really feel uncomfortable doing it.
Blah. Didn't see it. 'Just saw the LALALALALA thing. Big grin

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> The earthquake has passed!!! All my major subjects have been finished and attended to!! the only problem left is tomorrow's after shock

geography no prob .... dancing[/quote:bd079361da]
Now why do you have to post this here at the rant/rave topic?!

RANT:
LOL Now we're both ranting what to do tomorrow. Goddamn P.E. I don't actually know what the heck am I going to dance. Argh

RAVE:
Hey, I'm gonna get Counterstrike again, since I really want to play with this skin.

[Image: lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.jpg]
its a rant bert

and so is this

YES ITS OVER THE FINALS HAS ENDED AND I CAN FINALLY SLEEP!!!!

and on another note I have recently confirmed that even if goats can't fly they can dance /gg

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+March 24, 2007 06:51 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ March 24, 2007 06:51 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> its a rant bert

and so is this

and on another note I have recently confirmed that even if goats can't fly they can dance /gg [/quote:1141ab4afa]
Actually, that's a rave...

Rave:
My Departmental Exams are over!

Now I can relax til, my last finals exam on wednesday.
'Signatures are overrated.'
oh I don't use those words often so I don't know what they mean XD

anywayz gudluk on that final exam

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->its a rant bert

and so is this

and on another note I have recently confirmed that even if goats can't fly they can dance /gg[/quote:0eae020958]
LOL what? Big grin

At least you didn't see us dance on the boogie. Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Rant:
Crap, after finishing PE at 5:30PM, my parents forced me to go to church with them and then after all those things, we went home and then, uh... BROWN-OUT. Good thing there's now electricity, lol.

Rave:
THANK GOD IT'S OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!111111111112222222222490214903-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1negativeonenegativeonenegativeonenegativeonenegativeonenegativeonenegativeoneoneoneoneoneonoeoen!!!!!!!11111111!!!!111
Whoa! You managed to stretch the page there, Bert. Tongue
w00t!

I'm on a laptop right now, because we're on the van to Panama. and I'm bored as hell. Unsure

I'll be on and off on the board until monday.
ಠ_ಠ
Panama? What are you gonna do there Luffy? Tongue
Quote:The good news is, our band got a show in Panama City during Spring Break. Which is next week.

Angel
ಠ_ಠ
Nice. Smile

Oh, and going by our calendar, happy birthday Doom Trigger! I dunno if it's a few days late though...
Gooood morning sunshines XD
I accidentally woke up at 4:00 am todaaaaay >_<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,122,108 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,699 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy