Current time: 06-22-2024, 06:43 PM
i can only draw girls
D:
Heeeeere it comes!Shock

I'm really digging the artwork you've done based on the RR gender bending thread. No comment on the pairings LOL

Nice touch you did do Mica and Antionette (Spelling?) with the bears as well, it really looks like they're having fun :p The DS looks like a DS from any angle, so no worries there. Anyway, I'm really digging what you've done in a strange way, I don't know how to put it to be honest. They're all really cute drawings LOL
cute as always but also as rather disturbing what's new right? Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Hmmm, i'm not really fond of bears but that one looked pretty cute. Good job. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
That's really really really really awesome!

It's so awesome that I'm actually itching to draw. :3 Maybe later or tomorrow.
Pretty drawings! (^_____^)
Bears are awesome! They hold the secret so we may travel across the vast universe!
i wanna hug a bear but i think it'll eat me or hug me and break my spine. =\
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-05-2009, 10:58 PM)Fox Wrote: Hmmm, i'm not really fond of bears but that one looked pretty cute. Good job. Big grin

i'm glad you liked it! i was thinking the two girls just came back from a day at the arcade and Antoinette only won enough tickets for a small bear, awww~ ^__^

i like imagining little stories behind the stuff i sketch. >_<

Wub@ Nix >> yeah yeah yeah! draw some too!!! Wub

@ Lord_leperman >> i guess it feels weird since i'm paring up your fem!versions with the fem!version of someone you know? XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
I like the way Antoinette was made.

I'm dropping the disturbing side to it. I haz a crush on herz :3
I really like the way you do expressions btw. The doodle below Jacqueline is cute, too.
(08-06-2009, 03:47 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: I like the way Antoinette was made.

I'm dropping the disturbing side to it. I haz a crush on herz :3
I really like the way you do expressions btw. The doodle below Jacqueline is cute, too.

when i saw Antoinette in the RR genderbend thread i totally got these vibes that she'd make a great girlfriend! XD like she knows her vidya games!
....and thanks too! I can't wait for other people to draw versions for themselves! can i have a male version too? @__@ that would be AWESOME!

and....can someone tell me more about the girls? so i can get their personalities right? maybe the original versions of the girls can enlighten me? at least enough so i can draw them in proper situations. XD also who's friends with who? do you want to be paired up with someone---in the platonic life partner sense or in the Yuri sense?

i read the original prompt at the RR thread but i was looking for more personal quirks, like Ricci liking strawberries or Antoinette is a tsundere. orz pretty please? more drawings to come if filled!

also, can i make 4-komas out of the stuff? just slice of life , none of the more serious 'Watchers' story thing from the original since i don't know the full story.XD
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Very good drawings! I think Nerese can help you a lot with the girl descriptions since he's the one who started fanta... conceptualizing the whole RR gender bender thingy.

*Looks at pictures again*

LOL
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
Yeah, go ask Nerese. LOL
(08-06-2009, 03:51 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: i read the original prompt at the RR thread but i was looking for more personal quirks, like Ricci liking strawberries or Antoinette is a tsundere. orz pretty please? more drawings to come if filled!

Making Antoinette a tsundere would be a pretty accurate nod to real life, since the inspiration behind her is one of the most mercurial bastards to ever walk these islands - moody one moment, cheerful the next.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
AWESOME!!!

Naluha mata ko dun grabe.
Looks like the bender thread needs an update...
'Signatures are overrated.'
"Mercurial". LOL
I just thought, this (the whole plot and everything) can make a good idea for a new manga.

With all the artists and the good, innovative (genderbent) minds here, it isn't really a long shot.

What ye say, People of the Republic?
Kung may oras lang lahat ng tao dito na sobra, masaya sana.
'Signatures are overrated.'
give the artists sum herbs you'll see an explosion of creative ideas
Cannabis creativity -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCoyzmssZb4
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 264,736 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero