Current time: 09-17-2024, 03:31 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
oh my goodness... now what's going on with meChair

couple of days ago... um, let's say I'm experiencing "Initial D" (no, I'm not driftingTongue)

remember Keisuke Takahashi and Kyoko Iwase? Wahhh...

now, I'm Keisuke and Loraine is KyokoWacko

ok, so Loraine "confessed" to me (oh my...)

I frankly asked her "ano ba ako sa'yo (what am I to you)?". the she paused for a minute or two. then she looked to me saying "you're special to me. I'm afraid to lose you. You always make me happyWub"

after hearing that, I nodded, shockedShock. then she said to me "oh, bakit hindi ka makapagsalita ngayon?(so why can't you speak?)"

I replied "I don't know what to say".

she said "I've been keeping this for a long time"..." Sorry kung naapektuhan ka sa pananahimik ko (I'm sorry if my silence keeps disturbing your thoughts)"

I asked her again "bakit ngayon mo lang sinabi sa akin?(why didn't you said this to me before?"...

Tears of joyto be continued on next post...

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
OH just get on with it. -_- torpe.
Shintetsu Wrote:OH just get on with it. -_- torpe.

whateverErmm

-

continuation:

...she answered: "because I can strongly sense that you and Sandy are getting along very well. I might be a disturbing factor. I thought that it would be better to keep it a secret so that we save our friendship. I'm willing to sacrifice for your hapiness Argh"

after that, the place was full of silence...

=^.^=

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Just go out already so we can hear about your dating stories instead!!!

Domo Domo >_______________________< Domo Domo
i confessed to a guy O.o why won't you try? ROFL
Someone was asking about "guy", so I'll write about it here in 3rd person format just because.

It was a mildly chilly day, and the pair sat on a covered bench by the dormitory of the woman. The man sighed as he lighted what was to be his fifth smoke of the day. "Are you afraid of me?" He asked, not daring to face the woman he was with. "Or are you too unsure about yourself?"

Upon hearing this, Apple scowled and remarked with some sarcasm, "I'm pretty sure about myself, thanks? But I don't think we'll do very well as a couple. I can tell. I can't even imagine myself sleeping with you."

"But do you want to?"

"Nope."

"Do you want to try to make sure?"

"Sure. Let's go upstairs."

The pair stood up and climbed two flights of stairs, eventually finding themselves in the bedroom of the woman who was named Apple.

"What do we do now? If you don't want to try anything, I'm going to check my email and then play something," said the woman, staring at a gaming console with a ring.

The man crossed his arms nonchalantly. "Fine. This isn't the way to go about it anyway. Can I play BioShock for a while?"

"Go ahead", answered the woman as she turned towards her laptop.

ONE WEEK LATER

The guy and the woman were in bed, with their clothes a little messy from a lot of cuddling.

"You couldn't even kiss me or lift my shirt up," laughed the woman. "I was right."

"Agreed. This isn't going to work out." The guy smirked. "There goes my pride as a man."

"I'll call you if I ever need a penis. Come visit whenever you want though."
hmm... 3rd person format... didn't help a lot...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Hahaha awesome story Apple. No point in forcing anything if it's working out really well as it is.
LOL

These bedtime stories are nice.
^Seconded. That's something hard to decipher anyway, and I'm sure that a woman of Apple's caliber knows what she's doing.

AppleHead Wrote:Definnitely friends with benefits!

LOL
Shintetsu Wrote:^Seconded. That's something hard to decipher anyway, and I'm sure that a woman of Apple's caliber knows what she's doing.

LOL

Yeah, and it's a high caliber too. The gun on my arm is enough to blow a hole in a tank.
LOL You little gun you.
i wonder if a normal human being could fall for this character O.o

[Image: eu5a2x.jpg]
Reviving necro topic because this was too funny to pass up.
http://melodymaker.posterous.com/the-rea...very-funny

That is how NOT to leave voicemail for someone you just met. The comments section says it might be viral marketing for a movie, but it's still really funny and there really are guys who act that way Domo
Y'know The Big Bang Theory? Yeah, the 'geek' sitcom? That's good material. LOL

What an idiot.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,374 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140