Current time: 09-17-2024, 03:47 AM
10 Ways to Get an Anime-Loving GF!
The I-hate-you-but-I-love-you-kinda plus friend-and-family-riot happy meal.

I dare say, grow up. Or rather, don't take stuff like this too seriously. Fact is, most probably she isn't. There's also the probability that she's just using you. Remember - both of you are still young, and young hearts+young minds=fail.

Also, take advice from YOUR parents. You're just too young to think clearly.
NiX Wrote:Who are the people in your way? How are they in the way?

The family? You can always hide the relationship from them like many couples do. I don't recommend it though.

Rumors: Clear it up with her. If she doesn't believe you, then pursuing her isn't worth it.

Feelings for her friend: If you're serious about getting back together with your ex, just drop this idea altogether.

Weigh your pros and cons. If you think she really is worth it, then by all means, try to get her back.

well... there are a couple or more people who likes me/her... (well... ranging from the lower lvl to our batch...)

having "S.O." relationships... didn't go so well... it's like they have spies... or something like that...

theGrim Wrote:This is now the most serious thread in RR.

^ i second...

AppleHead Wrote:Even if you do want to go after HER FRIEND, nothing says "I'm a douche that deserves to be kicked in the nuts" than trying to get in between two friends by hitting on both of them. That's really annoying, and stupid.

If you can't even support yourself, don't bother getting into a relationship. The fact that you're going abroad while still entertaining the thought of a relationship already makes you irresponsible. You're too young to get into one, unless its just for the hentai stuff.

i CAN support myself... and... i still have 3 years before i leave... so... that means i still got plenty of time to figure things out...

and hell no... im not after the hentai stuff Angel

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
azuriel07 Wrote:i CAN support myself... and... i still have 3 years before i leave... so... that means i still got plenty of time to figure things out...

I dare say you cannot. For obvious reasons.

And I say again, you're still too young to stand on your own legs, same with her. Go for her again or not, it's your call. But, don't take stuff too seriously.

And don't hurt yourself in doing so.

EDIT: What was that /quote tag doing there? -_-. I think I sound like a blunt meanie.
well guys, thanks for the replies on my previous post. It really helpedSalute

I've remembered back in highschool years... I tend to say "love sucks"Chair... I dunno but that time, I'm not interested with the thing called love.

Then when college years came... maybe destiny or fate decided to teach me some lessons... so all of a sudden, the "feeling" just sparked. the bad thing is... ouch, wrong girlTears. It happened to me about five times or more... maybe life wants to tell me "you are a man, a human capable of having the feeling of love" Tears of joy

oh well, Loraine's already back... just want to anticipate what will happen between me, Loraine and SandyUnsure

@azuriel07 - for me, sometimes you just have to let go... don't make yourself stupid (<- sorry for the word) pursuing, you should know when to stop... let's just say that if destiny permits, then you and her are meant to be... hehehe

@theGrim - yeah...I also second the motion

Love... right person, right time, right age, right place (?), right feelings...

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
well... if you say so...

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Yeah, wouldn't it be a good idea to change the title too? LOL
Seriously, just be careful on choosing girlfriends, guys. There are some of them that like to manipulate/orchestrate things to gain advantage of you. (believe me, I got sucker'ed once, "she" was just after the grades)
I don't like rushing these kind of things now. Like they say "Enjoy your privilege of being single while you still can." (for me at least) Blahblah
[Image: nines.jpg]
Black Dragon Wrote:Yeah, wouldn't it be a good idea to change the title too? LOL

With the type of questions being asked lately, it's pretty obvious that a lot of people never bothered to read the links that were posted.

Even the shittiest relationship article has some truth in it, so why don't you guys actually try the ways to get a GF, mmmkay?
AppleHead Wrote:Even the shittiest relationship article has some truth in it, so why don't you guys actually try the ways to get a GF, mmmkay?

Even jokes so well-hidden in sarcasm you don't know if it's a joke or not are half-meant, so take what Apple says with a grain of salt, mmmkay?
Oh just get on with it. lol.

Apple always owns. Always.
Speaking of Apple, I demand a status report on extremely cool guy.

AppleHead Wrote:Then I invited him over and we smoked stuff. He never brought the topic in question up.
azuriel07 Wrote:
NiX Wrote:Who are the people in your way? How are they in the way?

The family? You can always hide the relationship from them like many couples do. I don't recommend it though.

Rumors: Clear it up with her. If she doesn't believe you, then pursuing her isn't worth it.

Feelings for her friend: If you're serious about getting back together with your ex, just drop this idea altogether.

Weigh your pros and cons. If you think she really is worth it, then by all means, try to get her back.

well... there are a couple or more people who likes me/her... (well... ranging from the lower lvl to our batch...)

having "S.O." relationships... didn't go so well... it's like they have spies... or something like that...

^ i second...

AppleHead Wrote:Even if you do want to go after HER FRIEND, nothing says "I'm a douche that deserves to be kicked in the nuts" than trying to get in between two friends by hitting on both of them. That's really annoying, and stupid.

If you can't even support yourself, don't bother getting into a relationship. The fact that you're going abroad while still entertaining the thought of a relationship already makes you irresponsible. You're too young to get into one, unless its just for the hentai stuff.

i CAN support myself... and... i still have 3 years before i leave... so... that means i still got plenty of time to figure things out...

and hell no... im not after the hentai stuff Angel

duz prang may pumapasok s brain ko LOL
theGrim Wrote:
AppleHead Wrote:Even the shittiest relationship article has some truth in it, so why don't you guys actually try the ways to get a GF, mmmkay?

Even jokes so well-hidden in sarcasm you don't know if it's a joke or not are half-meant, so take what Apple says with a grain of salt, mmmkay?

LOL, I actually take it as a compliment. LOL
[Image: nines.jpg]
hay naku azu.....nakakaiyak ung buhay mo ...pero parang ikaw wala kang ginawang mali sa buhay ko ahhh....heheh revenge willl hunt youdwn.....Jason
3 years is more than enough time to have 2 GFs.
O.o move on.........................

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What makes Anime/Anime-ish game/jrpgs different? RoninFang 2 5,374 10-28-2014, 09:38 PM
Last Post: Sirius140