Current time: 06-21-2024, 01:44 PM
Challenge Matches
Ako din hindi Smile) Sobrang sablay laro ko sa araw na yan. Anyway, I'm more looking forward to LR on that day anyway Tongue

The burger wager is still on, though I'd have to downgrade it to a Mc D's Quarter Pounder or a Jollibee Champ in case the weather frowns upon us.
Wacko It's so lonely heeeeeere
I did some random AC fights with RoninFang......

Rules:
only use laserblades

Bet:
N/A
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 31, 2007 03:34 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 31, 2007 03:34 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Handa na ba yung parusa mo Raffy? [/quote:ff94c6a675]
in all truthfullness ... I don't have one ... I haven't taught of one ... maybe hand you a bottle containing a mix of spices recommended by my friend's father and my own kuya ... maybe ... well I trust their choice because both are chefs and my friends father is an expert in spicy foods ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wala ba may gusto ng 2 on 2 matches or kahit at least rumble na lang?
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 02, 2007 01:48 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 02, 2007 01:48 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 31, 2007 03:34 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 31, 2007 03:34 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Handa na ba yung parusa mo Raffy? [/quote:928473373d]
in all truthfullness ... I don't have one ... I haven't taught of one ... maybe hand you a bottle containing a mix of spices recommended by my friend's father and my own kuya ... maybe ... well I trust their choice because both are chefs and my friends father is an expert in spicy foods ... [/quote:928473373d]
Ahaha.
Asteg~!

To Goat:
Pwede rin.
Happy I really liked the battle city from last time.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Triple threat na lang. Sali ako kung pwede! Kung sino yung dalawang namatay sa laban paparusahan. Yung pinakaunang namatay masmaraming spices kakainin.

Cge na!
Ganito na lang.
Let's talk about it in the venue.
I'll prepare the punishment.

Random amount of torture anyone?
I challenge all of you to a Bottle royal!!
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+August 04, 2007 02:55 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ August 04, 2007 02:55 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I challenge all of you to a Bottle royal!![/quote:f65bfe0f51]

LOL
Quote:Ganito na lang.

LOL
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+August 04, 2007 11:12 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ August 04, 2007 11:12 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+August 04, 2007 02:55 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ August 04, 2007 02:55 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I challenge all of you to a Bottle royal!![/quote:15975aab16]

LOL
Quote:Ganito na lang.

LOL [/quote:15975aab16]
LOL LOL LOL
What?

Anyways...
Could someone bring a deck of cards this meet?
hmmm serene do you know what v8 is???
~~~~~~~~~~
what kind of cards???

- the normal kind ... have to find it
- magic cards ...sure but its old T_T
- others ... lol nope ... fake yugioh cards maybe but no

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 07, 2007 03:49 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 07, 2007 03:49 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hmmm serene do you know what v8 is???
~~~~~~~~~~
what kind of cards???

- the normal kind ... have to find it
- magic cards ...sure but its old T_T
- others ... lol nope ... fake yugioh cards maybe but no [/quote:82f69bc138]

The normal deck with aces, kings, jacks and queens.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6O2_XTwg614"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6O2_XTwg614" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
</br>
Tapos, gaganituhin kita...</br>
</br>
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIJOILh2Z_I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WIJOILh2Z_I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
</br>
Joke.

V8?
that would probably be the thing that I would make you drink don't worry its not spicy ... the reason being is that the supply of spicy stuffs for me to make you eat in case is currently out.

Ok lang.
I'm bound to lose anyway...
Hindi ako makalaro eh.

But still, Expect me in SEED Mode LOL.