Current time: 06-24-2024, 04:22 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
He did it before, he did it again and he's still doing it. Tanginang kapitalista yan oh.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Err.. EJ..?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rave: Had a custom arcade stick for PS3/PC made (by angelo150 on TPC). It's all Sanwa parts; same as the Tekken 6 arcade cabinet. I was also able to choose the design and the colors of the casing, so naturally I chose Kagamine Rin (Meltdown ver.) LOL It handles so much better than my old Hori stick because of the sensitivity. The thing is ginormous though Domo Comparison to the Hori FS3 below.

[Image: IMG_0054.jpg]

[Image: th_IMG_0055.jpg] [Image: th_IMG_0053.jpg]
Jake, that's beautiful. Woot
Nice! I should be getting mine sometime in March/April. Smile
Random:

(During Biology class)

Friend: Y'know what I noticed...

Me: What?

Friend: That you and your brothers will be the end of your bloodline.

Me: ...What? Blink

Friend: C'mon think about it - both of your brothers are single, one of them is planning to stay single....and then there's you.

Me: Hey, I plan to adopt <_<

Friend: BLOODline.

Me: Good point...

Rant to that: I highly doubt I'll have any relatives in the future calling me Auntie D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
LOL

Oh wait.

Sad
(02-23-2010, 08:22 PM)HayWire Wrote: Friend: C'mon think about it - both of your brothers are single, one of them is planning to stay single....and then there's you.

Just one.. Who knows what might happen.. Ninja

Rant: Field trip over..

The "Bus Moments" were great.. Our section merged with a "CS" section.. Then we saw our former classmate.. I think I've mentioned him before.. height: 5'10" huge body.. deep voice.. scary look.. and.. uhm.. hairy.. He looks soo~ manly.. until he talks.. Cuz he's gay Facepalm

-Example of epic "Bus Moments"-

Gay classmate: Oh shit.. nakalimutan ko magdala ng panty liner..

Us(my section): Blink *whispers* ano daw?!

Other section: Ano?! diba kakatapos mo lang kahapon?!

Us: Kahapon?!?!

Gay: Eh malay mo araw araw yun.. *blah blah blah*

F*ck.. He's soo gay AND big.. He's scary by all means..

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(02-23-2010, 08:22 PM)HayWire Wrote: Friend: C'mon think about it - both of your brothers are single, one of them is planning to stay single....and then there's you.

Rant to that: I highly doubt I'll have any relatives in the future calling me Auntie D:

Hmm. You can always end up with a gay guy and cancel each other out XD

...THAT WAS A JOKE.
Also, someone named EJraven Lynx tried to add me on FB, probably to advertise some armored core site I don't know and don't care about. I don't add people I don't know, so I ignored his request. He invited me again, so I blocked him. Bad manners -_-

You can block other users by going to account -> privacy settings -> block list.
(02-23-2010, 10:26 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Gay classmate: Oh shit.. nakalimutan ko magdala ng panty liner..

I don't have a problem with gays and lesbians, but when you start constructing/imagining stuff like this happening to you... Facepalm
I don't mind what homosexuals do in the bedroom. What I do mind is when they impose their gayness on everyone around them. It's REALLY annoying.
(02-23-2010, 08:22 PM)HayWire Wrote: Random:

(During Biology class)

Friend: Y'know what I noticed...

Me: What?

Friend: That you and your brothers will be the end of your bloodline.

Me: ...What? Blink

Friend: C'mon think about it - both of your brothers are single, one of them is planning to stay single....and then there's you.

That's what cloning's for LOL
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(02-24-2010, 07:30 AM)Grim Wrote:
(02-23-2010, 10:26 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: Gay classmate: Oh shit.. nakalimutan ko magdala ng panty liner..

I don't have a problem with gays and lesbians, but when you start constructing/imagining stuff like this happening to you... Facepalm

Maybe he had an STD and was dripping stuff, so he might have legitimately needed a panty liner.
Ew.
wow, that post was so epically short, nix. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,089,880 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,505 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy