Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:42 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Yep! F1 for the win. Though I'm a big Raikkonen fan, I'm also a big McLaren fan. And it makes me sad that Kimi has moved over to Ferrari, although I know that he will definitely rake in more wins with Ferrari than he will with McLaren. And since I'm also kinda biased against Alonso, and I don't really like that new black guy, McLaren doesn't seem so appealing to me this season either. Hence, I dunno who to root for. Hahah oh well.
Don't nobody bother me!

I'm taking a break and playing Rogue Galaxy! Tongue
Crap. Went to school at 7am. Puchit ang aga 2pm pa pala magsastart yung test ko. Chair
And the early bird has become a worm...

Ok, my turn...
Today's our finals for CoArc...
and it's supposed to be on Wednesday next week!
Darn grads...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Raves:
Happy Birthday DT! Big grin Party Time!

Today's the last day of my paper and I'm almost done (I just passed out and just woke up). I'm virtualy done with school after this requirement.

I got a passing grade for my thesis proposal! Wub
Huh? Birthday ba ni DT? Wala nakalagay sa RR e lol.

Anyway Happy Birthday Doom Trigger. Big grin
Nakalagay yata sa profile nya is March 25...

Rave:
Finals na bukas~!
My sufferings will be finally over! For a while...

Rant:
I'll have to retake my CoArc...

Professional yung prof namin dun...
Professional na berdugo...
Ack.
Uh... I forgot to greet people again did'nt I? Angel

...I woke up at 5 am coz I forgot that it's vacation...

*next day*

I woke up at 5 still...so uhh...I gave up and started waking up at 5 XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
You're body's just used to it...

Hell, I want to sleep in, and always end up waking up at 6am...
Even stay up and sleep at 3am...

So your's isn't much of a problem, It's a good thing actually.
happy birthday doom trigger
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
Quote:You're body's just used to it...

Hell, I want to sleep in, and always end up waking up at 6am...
Even stay up and sleep at 3am...

So your's isn't much of a problem, It's a good thing actually.
Probably, but lol sleeping late and waking up earlier usually gives you a headache.

I usually sleep at 9am and I wake up at 11am or sometimes 12pm. Gave me a headache for about a week, and tried sleeping at 10pm and then tried waking up at 6am, well the headache's gone! Big grin

Rant:
Wah! Please stop it! I don't want to finish this goddamned thesis. My head hurts and I'm stuck here at the comp shop with my classmate with lotsa paper and I'm tired, crap.

Ampupu basagan ng utak. Argh

Edit:
CRAP, I FORGOT TO EAT LUNCH AND I HAVEN'T EATEN YET.
<span style="font-size:0.3em"><span style='color:white'>LALALALA</span></span>
we had a HUEG party last night. the worst part is, I not only got drunk, but I didn't pass out. if you thought waking up with a hangover was bad, try being awake when it started. argh.

The good news is, our band got a show in Panama City during Spring Break. Which is next week.

Bad news is, my friend is quitting after this show...and since he is the only one I really know, the other 2 are quitting as well. Bye
ಠ_ಠ
Good news?:
I slept at 1 am...gah! I woke up at 6:30 am XD ...Being a light sleeper is not a very good thing (like waking up everytime the door opens or when a change in temperature)Well I don't feel sleepy anymore Happy

Bad news??:
I have no idea what to do before lunch >_<(I don't usually eat breakfast)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Hey jonevangelist, there's nothing wrong with sharing your personal problems. Unless you really feel uncomfortable doing it. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,582 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy