Current time: 06-04-2024, 07:06 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(01-19-2010, 10:35 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: You have no idea because you never attend our meets :p
I'll take a note on it LOL

(01-20-2010, 01:21 PM)clonezero Wrote: lol trace let him we can just cover our eyes ... and capture it on vid that would probably be get the same amout of popularity as the vid of the fat kid w/lightsaber XD
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HPPj6viIBmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HPPj6viIBmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[Image: nines.jpg]
i feel embarrassed for him........ ;o;

:v :v :V :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :v :V :v baby chicks make me feel better~ :v *pi-pi-pi*
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rave:

Guess who walked into our boxing gym earlier - Drian "Gintong Kamao" Francisco We're not worthy

Okay, so I had no freaking idea who he was, but the was ridiculously fast when he hit the mitts, and I asked one of the trainers who he was. I researched just now.

Not a bad record for an up-and-coming fighter: 17 - 0 - 1.

Can anybody here tell me more about him?
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Lol at the starwars kid vid..

Yeah.. that was harsh.. Did he put it up himself? Why would he do that to himself? LOL

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Rant: Somebody posted an awful video involving a fat kid and what looks like some sort of deck brush which he looks like he's doing some sort of kata with. What a way to start my morning =__=; I'm not even sure if he's really playing at it like a lightsaber since he keeps changing the point where he's holding it.

Rave: I'm getting more people into BlazBlue which is what'll make fighting games really fun to play.
(01-23-2010, 09:07 AM)Aruren Wrote: Rant: Somebody posted an awful video involving a fat kid and what looks like some sort of deck brush which he looks like he's doing some sort of kata with. What a way to start my morning =__=; I'm not even sure if he's really playing at it like a lightsaber since he keeps changing the point where he's holding it.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GJOVPjhXMY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GJOVPjhXMY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
You know what, that's actually really awesome. LOL
Rave: Kamikazee was in the school variety show last night Clapping

Rant: ...So tired X__X

Rant: My jaw has been hurting for more than 2 weeks already T_T
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
herbs ease pain.....maybe in another multiverse.....its use is praised and is in HIGH regard.
~___~
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Yep, Hemp is right. Herbs are perfect for fatigue and pain.
...And for drunken Jedi, and boxers, after training... LOL

(01-24-2010, 12:24 PM)HayWire Wrote: Rant: My jaw has been hurting for more than 2 weeks already T_T

Wisdom teeth? Need for braces?
Or maybe just a cavity.
@Sforza
It's not the teeth. It's the jaw itself.

On a random note, I checked up on one of the people I watch in DA because of their art and comics and crap like that...

Rant/Rave:
Lucky D<
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
@ haywire : my sister had an issue like that before its best to get that checked

and at the link ... aaah congrats???

rant: back from chaperon duty so tired of all the freaking traveling

rant2: well at least I got to go island hopping and got to take my first airplane ride ... I'll post pics some other time.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Where'd you go, Raf? Big grin Sounds like fun.

Haywire, yeah go have your Jaw checked. Could be a misaligned jaw.
Caramoan ba yun sa Camarines Sur dun sa lugar kung saan sila nag karoon ng survivor ... actually nakasabay daw namin ung crew ng isa pang survivor tv show ... I think it was a french version or something. Still all the riding ebbed on the fun a bit specially the boat ride to the area ... we were placed at the immidiate rear of the engine... don't expect me to post all of them as a good number of them are unfortunately blackmail worthy XP

edit: as to why I was there I was "asked" by my mother to tag along with my sister's group to the area generally to be on the safe side. (heck I just remembered even before we got on the bus on cubao on of my sister's friends already got robbed XX)
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Haywire you should see a doctor about your jaw. That kinda thing I think doesn't occur normally.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,511 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,219 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy