Current time: 05-21-2024, 05:40 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
(10-15-2009, 04:39 AM)Trace-02 Wrote: Good Gawd. Stalkers popping up everywhere! Blink Not a good sign, pare! LOL

Iraya, That wasn't an old woman that touched my hair tried to take me away someplace. It was an old MAN.Facepalm I do remember the weird stalker girl in the arcades too...

I think I remember dubbing her "Rat Girl" or something. (Invader Zim reference. LOL a person who got lost in Shopping mall parking garage and was never able to make their way out again. ...Lives on scraps that drivers throw out from their cars.)

I guess I should cut my hair now... Probably attract a lot less attention from sticky closet people....
Yeah, I'm hearing a lot about stalking with some schoolmates. I wonder if it's a trend right now lol

Rant: A classmate of mine posted a video on youtube of our dance in a dance competition held yesterday (subject requirement, I bet the profs had a field day). No problem for me, especially since the stage is a bit dark and the vid quality is not that good, but he placed some of the participants' last name on the description, me included. Can't people be bothered on researching the term "privacy" these days? Facepalm I'm going to have a talk with him next time we meet.
[Image: nines.jpg]
damn, I didn't know that having long hair has that kind of effect there.
Maybe I should get a haircut before going home next month LOL
Ninja Ninja 
Happy birthday to Nine-Breaker, whoever you are. Tongue

Rant - After having access to only 4 and fA for the better part of the last year, getting reacquainted with LR's controls again is proving to be a bit tough.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: ahhhh sore throat T__T

rave: going back to manila. ill be there by monday~!( -_^)/
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Rant:
I've been sick for a week now. (Natupad din sa wakas wish ko~), Irritating cough and colds.

I'm also 10 months jobless now... And I', too used to my sched:
5:30 Wake up, then take out garbage, then buy bread, then make breakfast, cook rice for lunch, or get nagged at for not waking up early to buy bread because:
Too Cold: Nasal Congestion, Too Warm: Cough. And this happened to me at 2am and took me an hour to find the proper setup: have the fan revolve at #2. She knocked on the door violently rude waking me up in the middle of a dream. I was of course, surprised, causing my heart to skip one or two beats. At sya pa ang may ganang magalit.

Just had to get this out of my system...
'Signatures are overrated.'
A-ha! Kaya pala ilang araw ka rin nawala.

Now that i'm about four months into being a bum again for the first time since 2007, i usually try to do things randomly and not fall into a sked. Makes the days seem to last just a bit longer.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rant:

Gradually, I'm being consumed by boredom. Can anyone recommend me any game?

PC, PSP, and PSX games are much preferred though, dahil pwede ko kunin kahit saan yang mga laro na yan ng libre (ファッ google), and I'll be able to play these asap.
Uh, I've been playing PSX games recently too, try the Megaman X series.

I'm currently playing Gundam Battle Assault 2. And downloading Mobile Suit Gundam Z and Mobile Suit Gundam - Char's Counterattack.

Nostalgia. :3
(10-20-2009, 12:37 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Uh, I've been playing PSX games recently too, try the Megaman X series.

I'm currently playing Gundam Battle Assault 2. And downloading Mobile Suit Gundam Z and Mobile Suit Gundam - Char's Counterattack.

Nostalgia. :3

I've been playing Battle Assault 1 and 2 for the past few weeks, and Hellnight. I'll try playing Megaman though. Here's to hoping my hands won't get hurt. LOL

My game request still stands btw.
Wanna trade ISOs? I'm interested in Hellnight.

I have MMx5, MMx6, MMLegends2, MMLegends, and MSG-Char's Counterattack. Still in the process of acquiring Mobile Suit Gundam Z cd2, but I already have cd1.
(10-19-2009, 11:34 AM)Fox Wrote: A-ha! Kaya pala ilang araw ka rin nawala.

Now that i'm about four months into being a bum again for the first time since 2007, i usually try to do things randomly and not fall into a sked. Makes the days seem to last just a bit longer.

Natuyuan ng pawis nung kitbash. Now, I have so much time to bash the tallgeese... I'm running out of sheets though.

The plan is to give the guy built in weapons and 10 boosters ala-Zeong... But not legless!!! 2 big boosters at the wings + 4 small ones, then 4 more at the hips... Solid yun kung sakali. But I might have to build a new set of feet...
Aalisin mo yung legs!?

!?!?!? Tallgeese Char custom pfft LOL

Just imagine.
Basahin mo ulit. You read the post while I was editing...
Rant: Bad cold. Feeling sick and drained for the past day.

Nights are pretty bad too because of the dry feeling around the throat area.
Someone handed me this today while I was walking around downtown SF LOL

[Image: 6934_103149079701181_100000182696612_867...7898_n.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,582 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,177 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy