Current time: 06-02-2024, 03:57 AM
Tekken 5, with some SC3 talk
SC3: Zasalamel...

Tiamat's Rampage rules for a 3-hit attack.

T5: Marduk.

Death Bringer = half your HP bar.
Jade: Ah, the scent of love is in the air.
Luke & Tear: Love?!
Mieu: I don't smell anything. What's it smell like? Apple gels?
Jade: More like a certain young religious leader.

-from a ToA skit... (related to current avvie...just read the skit yourself and you'll get it)
I've only played tekken 3 and my characters were Gon and Dr.B my question is "are these two still in tekken 5?" I never checked.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+August 09, 2007 05:03 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ August 09, 2007 05:03 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I've only played tekken 3 and my characters were Gon and Dr.B my question is "are these two still in tekken 5?" I never checked. [/quote:aaecd0d7b3]
Wala na sila.

Gon is Antlan's Favorite.
'Signatures are overrated.'
=((
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Habol ako - Paul and Lei in Tekken and Zasalamel and Siegfried in SC3.

Update the rankings!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+August 20, 2007 11:08 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Fox @ August 20, 2007 11:08 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Habol ako - Paul and Lei in Tekken and Zasalamel and Siegfried in SC3.

Update the rankings! [/quote:f4b495652f]
Done! It's on the first post.

In my opinion, I find it nice that people here don't use the top tier/broken 5.0 characters (Steve, Bryan, Nina) exclusively, and that no one who replied uses Steve, probably the most broken 5.0 character who should be on god mode-tier.

...Not that I think people should pay attention to tier rankings at all, apart from people that might play competitively. LOL Even so, DR evens out the odds quite a lot.
I consider my self to be pretty good in Tekken 5, as far as the console-playing community goes. The arcade players can kick my ass though.

I also just started with Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection on PS3. Thank god Law (my main character) wasn't changed so much so my combos and set-ups still work pretty well. Roger Jr., my secondary, will need to be totally relearned though. >_<
NiX Wrote:I also just started with Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection on PS3.

How?

What happened to Roger? Frames different from last time?

I play, as some of you might know, mostly Feng Wei, although I lack a great amount of practice with him. I wonder if he's stayed the same in DR.
Grimlok Wrote:I play, as some of you might know, mostly Feng Wei, although I lack a great amount of practice with him. I wonder if he's stayed the same in DR.

A lot of Feng's good moves, well, abusable moves, from Tekken 5 got nerfed. Minus frames or higher minus frames on block and/or hit. Also, the new ground/falling system hurt his wake-up game. So, yeah, Feng got nerfed.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Been playing Tekken 5: DR on a friend's PS3. (No, they don't care about AC4)

I can't say that Roger got weaker. It's just that my Roger in T5 is pretty dependent on oki... and with the newer oki system in DR, I have a lot of adjusting to do. >_<
There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

I signed up.

LOL
NiX Wrote:There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

I signed up.

LOL

Good luck!

Oh, and I propose to merge this thread with this one, maybe with a simple change in topic to make it more fitting.
http://tekken.reepal.com/index.php/tbt/

Flash-based Tekken 5/DR throw-break trainer.
NiX Wrote:There's going to be a Tekken 5.0 console tourney in DLSU-Manila tomorrow.

Let us know if you crushed or got crushed! Hehe.
LOL I got schooled pretty bad (no pun intended). Tongue

Well, yes the guys that won really deserved to win. They poked so well and even consistently canceled throws. >_< (though their juggle and wall game wasn't too exciting. Those alone don't win games anyway)

Felt like fighting D.T. hahah

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PlayStation 3 Talk NiX 119 134,504 05-09-2014, 07:02 AM
Last Post: Grim
  Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Mjting 24 27,805 09-13-2012, 02:38 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Street Fighter X Tekken isburai 38 43,787 05-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Tekken 6 Grim 150 169,735 09-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Last Post: zero_kanipan
  Tekken x Street Fighter atdsutm 0 3,477 08-19-2010, 11:31 PM