Current time: 05-23-2024, 09:42 PM
Your reason why you entered AC
Hahah. Great story, Lunar.

No one who plays AC is ordinary anyway. I think it really takes a nutcase to like this game. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-Lunar+Nov 28 2006, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lunar @ Nov 28 2006, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you can blame my cousin for showing this game to me. [/quote:34890d6d91]
Tell your cousin about this place Smile)

The key to making popular games is desiging it in such a way thats easy to play and learn but difficult to master. AC on the other hand is difficult at both, not to mention the mecha theme which is already a niche genre.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+Nov 28 2006, 05:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ Nov 28 2006, 05:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Lunar+Nov 28 2006, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lunar @ Nov 28 2006, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> you can blame my cousin for showing this game to me. [/quote:25f81b3db5]

Tell your cousin about this place Smile) [/quote:25f81b3db5]
I wish i could, to thank him for showing me such a great game. Sadly, he's not with us anymore.

I really wish i can tell him about this place. I know he'd be happy here. Maybe its one of the reasons i still play, so that i can remember him.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
<!--QuoteBegin-Lunar+Nov 28 2006, 06:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lunar @ Nov 28 2006, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I really wish i can tell him about this place. I know he'd be happy here. Maybe its one of the reasons i still play, so that i can remember him. [/quote:c6f4c4c21a]
Sad
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Nov 28 2006, 08:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Nov 28 2006, 08:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sad [/quote:bdb6b2c79c]
The emoticon said it all. May your cousin be happy wherever he may be.
I guess there isn't really much to say. At least he's in a better place.

I"m sorry for your loss.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Thank you, you three. Its been three years since he passed away but i won't dwell on the past. He'd be angry at me if i did.

Hey, come on! This isn't the place to talk about something like grief. We have our lives to enjoy. Let's talk some AC.

Where's the next poster? Big grin
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
I love giant robots when I was a kid, so when I picked up AC as my 3rd PSone game (My first was Command and Conquer, and my second was Jet Moto) not knowing what it really is. After seeing the intro, I was hooked, I kept on playing and playing the game and finished it even when I didn't have a memory card (I brought one just for Armored Core Smile))

You can blame my infatuation with mecha on Robotech/Macross, and Gundam: Char's Counter Attack (The latter took the cake for making me in love with mecha, I mean the action scenes were awesome for its time. Although the animation is a bit dated as it was released back in 1988, the fights themselves were memorable, especialy between Char and Amuro in the last part of the movie)
AC is my second game when I played the Sony PS (my first was Gran Turismo). My first AC game was ACPP (yah ryt, and I can't find a copy of the first AC game). The truth is, I just seen this game by accident... then I tried it... and I loved it Smile) coz I love complex games, lalo na kung may mga gagawing adjustments, customizing etc. like GT games... and kung Mecha naman, I want it as realistic as possible and a more "serious machine"... kaya ayan na-hook na ako sa AC. I started to become a Raven since 1998. My first long 1-on-1 fight was on 2000 (?) in ACMOA when me and my friend Dave did a 78 arena matches :ph34r: (I wish he still remember) via link cable, and tuloy tuloy iyon (kakapagod... endless waltz, AC style). hehehehe

sana ok yung anime na AC, yung Fort Tower Song
sana magkaroon na ng movie na AC Happy

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
lol, my first actual experience with AC was AC1's demo on a demo disc that came with the Playstation. I had only played one level, when i stopped by a Gamestop one night and came upon Armored Core: Another Age for 17.99. Later that year, i got AC2, AC3, and SL for X-mas. now ive gone and lost all of them except AC3 and LR(which is not even working anymore.sucky ass disc. not the game, just the piece of plastic its on...)
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+Dec 2 2006, 09:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy @ Dec 2 2006, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Later that year, i got AC2, AC3, and SL for X-mas. [/quote:abbef80c02]
Blink

All at the same time? That's hardcore man.

<!--QuoteBegin-strawhat_luffy+--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (strawhat_luffy)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->now ive gone and lost all of them except AC3 and LR(which is not even working anymore.sucky ass disc. not the game, just the piece of plastic its on...)[/quote:abbef80c02]
Lol, that's alright, I heard 3's awesome anyways.
Off-topic and begging the Admin's patience, but is anyone out there willing to sell copies of either Silent Line or Nexus
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Quote:Lol, that's alright, I heard 3's awesome anyways.

it might be but It's hard to go back after LR's awesomeness.
ಠ_ಠ
My brothers introduced me to the game,RoninFang(mantis) taught me most of it,OB,Blading Ect. You could just say I liked the game, None of my friends play it of course,So I either play with my brothers,their friends or by my self(and my restraint AC)AC LR is one of my most completed(63% Blink)I don't have as much gaming exp as my brothers Mantis and Tachikoma(sorry if misspelled, i call their ACs that)But I try...AC is a good stress relief, bonding exp,eye-hand practice and ect.,Just say I like playing AC everyday Happy

End.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
They say that you become better at something whenever you meet someone better than you and compete with them...

I guess with brothers like Ronin and Skies, I guess Haywire is a strong pilot...
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  So this is probably one reason why.... J.E_Magog 4 8,221 09-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Mjting