Current time: 05-23-2024, 07:13 PM
Poll: What would I rather have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Burger
58.82%
10 58.82%
Pizza
41.18%
7 41.18%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A very important poll!!!
The future is at steak!!
(12-01-2012, 08:53 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: Burger IMG was down so here's a search.

I prefer pizzas over burgers for food for lots of reasons, none of which are opposed to burgers. But I'm a "I'll have whatever he's having~" guy so, either is fine, really. Big grin

It's just that I don't really like the fat-saturated, sack mode feeling after eating lots of meat. I don't get that feeling from eating lots of pizzas though.

I understand the feeling, pizzas dont typicaly have more then half a pound of meat its allways a good balance of cheese meat and nice crispy crust <3 (i perfer thin crust and a clasic peperoni + sausage combo)
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
I chose burgers cuz I liked them first before pizza, I mean I can stomach down a 7x7 at In N Out (do not order with grilled onions, learned that the hard waySick), as for pizza, It's become the "pasta diet" for me of where my mom would usually go out and get a large from papa murphys and now I just don't want pizza anymore. In all I'd rather go back to eating burger more frequently than pizza.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-01-2012, 01:44 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: I chose burgers cuz I liked them first before pizza, I mean I can stomach down a 7x7 at In N Out (do not order with grilled onions, learned that the hard waySick), as for pizza, It's become the "pasta diet" for me of where my mom would usually go out and get a large from papa murphys and now I just don't want pizza anymore. In all I'd rather go back to eating burger more frequently than pizza.

Lol im in the US and typicaly the only pizza i get are Tostinos "party pizzas" its rare i ever get a nice pizza hut or papa johns let alone pizza shack...gawwwwwwd i havent had pizza shack in 2 years T.T
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
after much thought, voted pizza. since you can get a cheeseburger pizza, and pizza is italian like my name XD
See if you can stand a taco cheese burger from Taco Time
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Welp, voted burger.
The lines are being drawn, and a rift between the members of RR is forming! Choice wisely and be without regret!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Burger, burger, burger...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
What a choice. Tangina ang hirap mamili. Reminds me of the hypothetical dilemma that my mom told me when I was a kid: Choosing between drinking a glass full of phlegm or sliding down a spiky slide.
Voted for pizza to round it out a bit. But honestly, I still can't decide.
(12-03-2012, 12:31 AM)NiX Wrote: What a choice. Tangina ang hirap mamili. Reminds me of the hypothetical dilemma that my mom told me when I was a kid: Choosing between drinking a glass full of phlegm or sliding down a spiky slide.

Why bring that up in this wonderful thread? Sad

Personally this was a hard choice as well, since I like the both of them. I'd rate burgers higher, but I don't eat them as often as pizza since they're really heavy on the stomach. Pizza is lighter on the belly and is more versatile in terms of appropriate occasions where food is required as opposed to burgers.
Pizza.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Quick question: what brought this topic up in the first place?
Food.
'Signatures are overrated.'
They were simply deciding whether to buy burgers or pizza. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nothing Important, but my PS3's restored now. White_Rain 0 2,929 12-01-2013, 12:27 PM
Last Post: White_Rain