Current time: 06-24-2024, 08:01 PM
i can only draw girls
D:
[Image: leleleplz.gif]
^
is it me.. or the icon's tounge is a lot faster now?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
It's probably just your heart rate.
Ibalik nyo medyas ko?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Yay, more yuri! Big grin

I probably shouldn't say it 'cause it might give you some ideas but please no yaoi using the unbent versions of the guys here. That'd be way too creepy...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
maybe you shouldn't have mentioned this cause now it will be stuck in my head.

i will now have a moral dilemma whether i should draw certain people doing certain things...

WITH BANANAS
[Image: leleleplz.gif]
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Hana, you're nothing to me now. You're not a sister, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the forums, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Always wanted to use this quote. Tongue
BANANA, you're BANANA to me now. You're not a BANANA, you're not a BANANA-BANANA. I don't want to BANANA you or what you BANANA. I don't want to see BANANAS at the forums, I don't want you near my BANANA. When you see our BANANAS, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You BANANA?

sorry, too good to pass up

also TL;DR
as a kid, around 4, i once stole bananas from the local grocery store and my mom freaked out. The owner pardoned me. Best moment of my life, i get to play gangster and i got free bananas to boot.

bananas will always have a special place in my heart
Pffhahaha, epic thread! LOL

Keep 'em coming!

Humppity hummpity PASTE.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6cufhldqSU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K6cufhldqSU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
HANS SAYS BANANAS TASTE GOOD
[Image: 002_mmp.jpg]
WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN

[Image: 002_bananas.jpg]
angela is shocked that she has no bananas

[Image: 006_pocky.jpg]
*gasp* i am not a complete animu faggot artist without my generic pocky eating scene!

[Image: 007_sophie_stand.jpg]
i was being retarded when i drew this

[Image: 004_lineart.jpg]
random girls XD

[Image: 001_sophie_glass.jpg]
you know she wants to drink it up, if you know what i mean~
hans looks like a monkey

lol nice pics as always LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Pocky scene looks really cute in a yuri-tastic way. The banana scene looks more, uh... sexy :3 Banana Hans is just plain cute. Tongue

Sophie looks hot and classy Sophie. Nice detail on her hands too BTW. :3
This latest set has some of your most interesting pieces so far. Does homosexuality make for an inspiring topic? LOL
(09-03-2009, 09:26 PM)NiX Wrote: This latest set has some of your most interesting pieces so far. Does homosexuality make for an inspiring topic? LOL

MAAAAAYBEEEEEEE~
Waaaaa! So many new works! I'm really starting to miss the office scanner... and my art supplies. We need more Hans! LOL

Really interesting gender-bent Yuri too.... ^__^u
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
I am speechless. o__o

I definitely am smiling right now though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 265,421 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero