ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
Jiro is HellHeart.
I checked who Jiro was, upon clicking his profile. It said Hell Heart.. XP
Fuunyaah~
Oh no, who do I shoot?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I dont know who jiro is but I heard he's an ass hole
There's gonna be an even bigger jerk who's gonna start playing again next week.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Who's R.Leonhardt? Is he/she related to Flau? I dont even know that PSN.. He also takes pictures of Flau.. I wonder....
Fuunyaah~
Stalker yan o3o
(06-29-2012, 10:05 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Stalker yan o3o

Chix ba yan? LOL
Fuunyaah~
GGs to

ravenflau
wyvern4ace
JV
Amex

wow, i manage to hit a couple of H.E.A.T cannons awhile ago and also spammed a ton of cannon shots at long range. i lol'd at the fact that im dealing 9k per dual volley on a quad :3

and dual auto cannons + Medium CE missiles are lovely!!!!

lets do more games often!!!!
Guys, if I were to make a suggestion:

1)Dont speak tagalog when there are foreigners in the room. That's just plain rude
2)Stop spamming words and repeating them! JV tried this in the lobby and then even when the game started, the words keep popping up my screen and I'd lose concentration. It went on till just before the match ended..
3)If any sore loser is in the room, kick his ass first. Like that ranked player named Disocation, He's no good at all, and he disconnects whenever he's about to lose in ranked matches! I could have sworn to have beaten him a lot of times, but he always disconnects! what an ass.

So whenever I see him in free battle, I message other players to either leave us be in a duel during the game, or kill him first. Either case, he rage quits then the room becomes happy again =)
i dont have much problems with the first two ones, leave them be.
Well #1 may make them feel out of place. Whatever floats your boat though, so to each his own. But I wouldn't really call it rude unless we're taking over the entire room with majority of foreigners. :p
maybe so, but ill leave the 2nd issue. i dont force myself to get wins most of the time LOL
Uh, hey can someone PM me the password for RR2?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
anyone up for some casuals this weekend in ACV?

btw can anyone pm me the password of each of the RR teams?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,519 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,352 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim