Current time: 06-14-2024, 01:47 AM
i can only draw girls
D:
nag brownout sa buong town namin. I was so bored. have pics instead of scans since hindi makapag scan. LOL brownout

*warning* bad blurry shots, long post about doing the things i do since im all alone in RR now since its 4 am, if you squint...nipples
[Image: DSC01374.jpg]
my work area is the kitchen table, preferably between the hours of 12 midnight to 4 am

[Image: DSC01378.jpg]
so imma make a new piece featuring (from left to right) Nikki, Cz, and Jae and i clean um mah line art first

[Image: DSC01380.jpg]
then i murder the pic with lemon yellow!

[Image: DSC01381.jpg]
i add purple to the side~

i blend it and add the pink tones for the skin. adding more color to certain areas
[Image: DSC01383.jpg]
then i blend it some more so it doesn't look as retarded as before

[Image: DSC01385.jpg]
then i add the other colors. i didn't get in-between pics since i didn't want the paint drying on me..also i was using my phone as a walkman

[Image: DSC01388.jpg]
final product

para sa mga taong ayaw basahin ang nasa itaas
dahil mga 4 hours lang ang ginagamit ko na oras para mag-watercolor i was friggin bored to death so gumawa pa ako ng iba pang drawings
[Image: DSC01401.jpg]
Group pic! ako lang ang mukang retarded since ako lang ang lalaki!

[Image: DSC01403.jpg]
isang page ng isang yuri manga thingie (june/ricci) @__@ im not continuing it... lumabas lang ito since im booooored

[Image: DSC01404.jpg]
close up ni CZ

baka ma post ko rin naman bukas or whenever yung actual images pag-nagkapera nako para maka scan

is poor..:c
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Hahaha boobies! I love it. Can Nikki's hair be black though? LOL Can't imagine anything having to do with me not having black hair. LOL These are so awesome I may just draw some more on Monday. Don't worry. I'll do more Hans and maybe some Tracey too. Wink
Hans and tracy luv lulv! DO IT! =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Oooohh, threesome...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
the hell was my alter wearing on that threesome picture o_O

lol oh well nice job as always LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-22-2009, 11:40 AM)NiX Wrote: Hahaha boobies! I love it. Can Nikki's hair be black though? LOL Can't imagine anything having to do with me not having black hair. LOL These are so awesome I may just draw some more on Monday. Don't worry. I'll do more Hans and maybe some Tracey too. Wink

OK ^__^ will remember that!
black hair next time!

OH HAY, i did it!
[Image: 001.jpg]

the good thing with water color is you can edit stuff~

also more stuff don't kill me
[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: 004.jpg]

Me like! Great job!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Yay black hair! Oh and I love the nakedness. Tongue I'll try drawing my version of everyone too if tomorrow turns out to be a slow day at work.
A harem galaxy of women :3 I like that Ricci has a schoolgirl uniform and glasses :p

Nice water color pics too Tongue
Dreamy.

I'm really wishing I had one too, but that's just me. I'd only be disappointed. LOL
just wanna try the smiley..

[Image: leleleplz.gif]

^ OMFG LOL Rofl

heey~! why am I not in the second pic?!

wait.. is my character released yet? XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
i don't think your chatracter design's been released yet. Yung mga taong inilabas na yung ma nga nasama sa second pic XD
ive been ignoring the other girls so have some Mica.....in lace

and some random stuff with June and Ricci....again! XD

[Image: mica_edit01.jpg]

i just got this fabulous brush that allows me to do some mean detail work! The head is small---3/0!!!! and being a detail faggot i immediately tried it out!!!!
i did this 4 piece thing --- bra, corset, garter belt, panties
what do you guys think?
i just love drawing garter belts!

[Image: 002_edit_lilred.jpg]
June, Hans, and Ricci
Love it love it love it. Happy Mix, ang sexy mo. LOL Hans and I have the same hairstyle right now. LOL
(08-27-2009, 06:02 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: ive been ignoring the other girls so have some Mica.....in lace

and some random stuff with June and Ricci....again! XD

[Image: mica_edit01.jpg]

i just got this fabulous brush that allows me to do some mean detail work! The head is small---3/0!!!! and being a detail faggot i immediately tried it out!!!!
i did this 4 piece thing --- bra, corset, garter belt, panties
what do you guys think?
i just love drawing garter belts!

[Image: 002_edit_lilred.jpg]
June, Hans, and Ricci

Mica is so hot. Wub I absolutely love it! Big grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can still draw!!!!! atdsutm 188 262,289 03-13-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: clonezero