Current time: 06-04-2024, 12:48 AM
The Rant/Rave Topic
RAVE:
HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI IS BACK IN YOUTUBE! YEAH!!
I will now watch everything within a week *snicker*

Oh and yeah. Life is great! XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Life would be great if youtube won't ban those vids.
Feth, the PS2 in the break room was recently stolen! Now what in God's green earth am i gonna do during my breaks!?!?!

*thinks a bit*

I RAIN DOWN ALL THE CURSES OF ALL NINE LEVELS OF THE BURNING HELLS ON WHOEVER WAS IMPUGNANT ENOUGH TO COMMIT THAT HEINOUS ACT!!!!!!!!

*seethes*

*calms down a bit*

But then again, a slim PS2 is ridiculously easy to slip past the security guards. I just hope they get it replaced soon.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
then they alleged your ps2 as a IED ... lol next thing you now the bomb experts are playing LR on your ps2 XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Dapat may booby-trap yung office niyo. Pagkakuha ng magnanakaw choock may kutsilyo bigla lalabas sa isang tabi tapos madedecapitate siya.
Rave:
We can now order the cheerdance video
Rant:
I have officially become addicted to Higurashi...
According to my classmate...My laugh gave it away Blink
lol lumondol nanaman dito >_> baka after shock lang ... problema lang di ko naramdaman ung dalawang okasyon na un XD manhid na talaga ako XD

Any recommended sites/torrent sites where I can find e-books of all sorts of genre?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
I LOVE YOU SABADO!!! WOOOHOOOHOOO! THIS IS BLOODY MARVELOUS!!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
a few more days are officially gurang na ako ... (21 na ako sa 21 XD)
party would be on the 22nd on a saturday at my house
lol punta kung sino man gusto ... my only problem I have no idea in heaven or hell how to host a proper party XD

lol boss mix napadaann ako sa bahay nyo ano ung pinapagawa nyo sa me gate nyo???

1.Rant/Rave:
My friend got me an early Christmas/B-day present...
I dunno if I should be happy or not but...
I got the Haruhi Suzumiya DVD...(theoretically I'm jumping for joy but...I already finished the 1st season)
Insead...I'll use it for AMV practice...

2.Rant/Rave:
Then again,my other friend borrowed it for the weekend*expects it back tomorrow*
Since she's an ahemrabidcoughyaoiahemfangirlcough...
I also expect she'll coughmakeahemcreepycoughitsukixkyoncough fics...and force me to do fanart (I'll only do normal fanart please...)

3.Rant/Rave:
Which reminds me...My B-day is coming up soon Blink

I'm also having 3 Christmas Parties;2 for the class (one outside the classroom) and one for the tutorial center.

4.Rant/Rave:
I'm pretty bored right now so I'm gonna voice act Shion and post it
in youtube some day...
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Rant:
So Not Good...
Kids are beginning to invade the new branch of the usual shop I play and browse at...

So Not Good...

Rant2:
Preliminary exams na naman.
It's really not good that I'm weak at memorizing stuff...

Good luck with your examinations everyone~!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Rant:
Oh damn, I'm getting careless. I lost my 500 bucks in my classroom lolz crapzorz fuxxorz lolzorz
please that only happened to you once? ask me about lost and see pain XD

Actually, this kind of incident happened to me a lot. I became paranoid when I reached highschool. Now I'm becoming careless again lolz.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,074,332 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,215 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy