Current time: 05-13-2024, 05:37 AM
MILA
by LifeMax
To the Republic,

I has a business opportunity. Big grin Check it out here.

Quote:The Miracle Seed has the highest and safest concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, Antioxidants, Fiber and Phytonutrients of any source on the planet. It is non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) and pesticide-free!

The Miracle Seed is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free, high in fiber and protein, has no taste or smell and can be deliciously combined with many foods! Its supreme biological properties are not diminished by heat in the cooking process, therefore making it easy to incorporate into your favorite recipes.

Mila is a mixture of Salvia hispanica L. seed which has been carefully selected to maximize its nutritional value. The mixture is mechanically processed using a proprietary system that optimizes the bioavailability and increases its nutritional value. Nothing is added to the product – it is a pure form of Salvia hispanica L. and is simply the best available today.

May I also add that we are the FIRST country outside of the US to have this wonderful product. We've already had a Pre-Launch event last Saturday, and it was a great success. We already have people from all areas of the Philippines such as Davao, Cagayan de Oro, and some other areas in the Philippines which I've consequently forgotten.

Being the first in the world, it is a great opportunity for us because the company is in a time wherein we are about to rise. We have the chance to be the first to distribute this wonderful product to other countries which are in need of this. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to improve our wealth, but more importantly, our health.

We also have BizOpp (Business Opportunity) meetings every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I urge everyone here who has time and money in their hands to please come along and see what this opportunity can do in terms of both health and wealth.

I also have a few bags of MILA for everyone interested to try. See for yourself what it can do to you.

Of course, post lang kayo dito if you're interested. Spread the news! If you want to share this with other people, you can direct them to my site here.

I hope most of us gets the most of this opportunity. Let's all attend the next BizOpp meeting together. Sabay na tayo. Just tell me kung kelan kayo pwede so we can work something out.

There is so much to tell, but I can't spell it all out, hope you guys can come.

EDIT:I also have a few videos here if you're interested, check out Lifemax's YouTube channel.

Messages In This Thread
MILA - by Shintetsu - 03-10-2009, 12:30 AM
RE: MILA - by NiX - 03-10-2009, 09:00 AM
RE: MILA - by Grim - 03-10-2009, 09:12 AM
RE: MILA - by clonezero - 03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
RE: MILA - by maitreya - 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM
RE: MILA - by Shintetsu - 03-11-2009, 01:38 AM
RE: MILA - by NiX - 03-11-2009, 03:18 AM
RE: MILA - by Shintetsu - 03-11-2009, 03:40 AM
RE: MILA - by NiX - 03-11-2009, 10:08 AM
RE: MILA - by Shintetsu - 03-11-2009, 06:47 PM
RE: MILA - by Shintetsu - 03-13-2009, 01:50 AM