Yesterday, 12:53 PM
Sup. I’m Kaijubird. I’ve recently been branching out to Internet forums, I suppose. Seems a little dead.. but that doesn’t man I can’t try to make it more active lol.
I’m a teenager who likes dinosaurs, anime, mechs and a whole bunch of stuff. Being the first mecha franchise I’ve touched and also my gateway into mecha as a whole, the Armored Core series is my number one favorite. How did I get into it? Like any newgen did; bought Armored Core 6 and then fell in love with the franchise.
When it comes to AC builds, I like middleweights, lightweights and reverse joints the most. Oh, and with the exception of internals and weapons (most of the time), I always go for looks over stats. Looking good is the most important thing to me.. ironic considering that my #1 favorite AC game is Verdict Day (the multiplayer-focused entry who’s current pvp will cruelly punish you for not having a functional build even if it looks ugly).
All in all, glad to be here.
I’m a teenager who likes dinosaurs, anime, mechs and a whole bunch of stuff. Being the first mecha franchise I’ve touched and also my gateway into mecha as a whole, the Armored Core series is my number one favorite. How did I get into it? Like any newgen did; bought Armored Core 6 and then fell in love with the franchise.
When it comes to AC builds, I like middleweights, lightweights and reverse joints the most. Oh, and with the exception of internals and weapons (most of the time), I always go for looks over stats. Looking good is the most important thing to me.. ironic considering that my #1 favorite AC game is Verdict Day (the multiplayer-focused entry who’s current pvp will cruelly punish you for not having a functional build even if it looks ugly).
All in all, glad to be here.


