Current time: 09-21-2024, 02:13 PM
Let’s talk control schemes for a second
Armored Core 6
Hey guys, so I haven’t picked up a controller in many years, but I’ve been noticing all the hype around Armored Core 6, and this seems as good a time as any to see what games I’ve missed in the last few years. So, I just picked up a PlayStation 5, and an 85” Samsung Neo QLED TV, and a DualSense Edge controller. One of the games that I’ve downloaded, of course, is Armored Core 6. 

I realize that the controls are fairly different from what they once were, and apparently, I still have some muscle memory that isn’t serving me well at the moment. I find myself doing dumb things like hitting circle for my left handed weapon, or sometimes triggering my left handed weapon when I mean to ascend, and you get the gist. My brain wants to hit buttons from some sort of mix between AC2 and AC5. 

So the first thing that I’m trying to do before getting far into the game, is trying to figure out which control scheme, or custom control scheme, might work best with older muscle memory. 

So I ask you guys, is anyone using a different control scheme than the default layout?

Messages In This Thread
Let’s talk control schemes for a second - by Chrono - 09-11-2023, 01:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about color schemes esreveR 1 4,345 11-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Last Post: NiX