Current time: 09-19-2024, 08:54 AM
Help with optimizing my PVP loadouts.
WIP of course!
(08-31-2023, 11:51 PM)Penguin Deus Wrote: Were you getting good results with using both the lance and the ashmead, together?  I dig the idea but I don't think I could pull that off, at the moment.  I really like the lance, though...I'm thinking I want to try and incorporate it into my build, too.
Ashmead needs...a bit of work in PVP. I find that it's best to just use it uncharged, the charge takes way too long -- and unlike the lance, it doesn't make up for it with travel distance and tracking.

A better-balanced melee loadout would be pulse blade and lance -- ole reliable stuff that's easy to land, and deals respectable damage.

My current "main" (a.k.a. preferred build that isn't Zimmers or missile boat) uses dual Earshots. I'm just figuring out what arm weapons to use for consistently and reliably getting staggers for the Earshot finisher: I'm currently on pulse blade and flip-flopping between Harris or Wuerger.
I remotely handle a few PH community spaces!

Founding member of Midnight Mashers, please support our Gank channel!
Community manager for Cosmic Gorgons.
Logistics consultant for Tito Steef, you can hire him for retro booth setups!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with optimizing my PVP loadouts. - by Hamstah_Fwend - 09-08-2023, 12:32 PM