Current time: 09-19-2024, 09:15 AM
Help with optimizing my PVP loadouts.
WIP of course!
Were you getting good results with using both the lance and the ashmead, together?  I dig the idea but I don't think I could pull that off, at the moment.  I really like the lance, though...I'm thinking I want to try and incorporate it into my build, too.

(08-31-2023, 09:17 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: A good alternative I've found for the Stun Needle are the TURENO kinetic missiles. 

Where do you get the tureno?  I don't think I have access to that, yet.

(08-31-2023, 09:17 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Agreed on the Zimmermans, they'll prolly get nerfed next patch. I can't find an alternative for these hand weapons, as they really outshine everything else. Haldeman doesn't give the same oomph, and anything as stronger requires your AC to stand on the spot to fire.

Yeah, the more exposure I've gotten, the more it makes sense to me that people are upset about them.  A zim is basically just a gatling gun, but superior in every conceivable way.  I'm not sure I'm convinced they are broken, yet, as I mostly chalk up my troubles to a lack of ability and not having a good bot put together, just yet...but I get it, at least.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help with optimizing my PVP loadouts. - by Penguin Deus - 08-31-2023, 11:51 PM