Current time: 09-08-2024, 09:08 AM
Armored Core is alive and kicking, and so are we!
FEED THE FIRE!!!
Well now.

I'll be honest, I was a month away from shutting down the site. There hasn't been any legitimate notice from From Software regarding Armored Core for the past... 8 years or so. So like the rest of you, I had made peace with the fact that with the developer's success with their Souls and Souls-like games, the AC series we all grew up with and loved was just a time in the past to look back on and enjoy the memories of.

But then The Game Awards 2022 happened. To say that the news was warmly received by us is an understatement (in case you don't know what I'm talking about, first you must be pretty lost, and second, well, these threads can explain it better than I can).

In the last almost-decade I've kinda let this place run on autopilot, since, let's face it, the series was dead. But with that announcement, a glimmer of hope shines for all us mech/mecha/giant-fucking-robot fans. With the march of time and technology, there's lots of updates to be done, so please pardon our dust in the upcoming days and weeks. I'm also not blind to the fact that Discord and Reddit have pretty much displaced forums as the de-facto internet communication standard, but I think forums will still have their place, especially with a larger group of like-minded people.

So... welcome back, huh?

What a time to be alive.

Messages In This Thread
Armored Core is alive and kicking, and so are we! - by Grim - 12-11-2022, 07:20 AM