Current time: 09-29-2024, 09:24 AM
ACVD: Komurasaki
Hi Mbl Hi Def Med Biped
"That White_Rain guy, on the other hand..."

I kid, I kid, I'm not THAT arrogant (if at all). I'm still merely a whelp with a penchant for obliterating in wide-open spaces, my ability to maneuver around in densely-packed areas is still lacking, mind you.

Anyways, onto the topic at hand.

I personally like this AC. Sure, it can use some good tuning, but then again I always say that about every AC design ever because there's never been such thing as total perfection, now has there? We all have to sacrifice some stats to improve the performance of several others. That being said, while your AC has several times over had the ability to out-maneuver and thus out-damage HYPERION 1.0 (caps for stylizing) in all places but an open area, my AC's caught up fairly well, not to toot my own horn here. You still have more skill than I do, so you'd still win in this AC. It's done its fair share in battles and has done GREAT deals of support in the battles I've had the honor and joy of being a part of while foolish daredevils like myself go out and rush the front lines guns a-blazing like our ACs were built to do, or go up in the sky to let it rain white-hot metal (see what I did there?) upon the unwary.

Your AC has some high-class DEF stats and admirable AP. Weaponry is greatly diverse and is definitely great in assisting in all fronts, but still needs some adjusting. If what they say is true, then the only conclusion I can gather is that you have the loadout of a front-line assault AC and the DEF of one to boot, with the mindset of support fire from a ways away. As R.Leonhardt said, the types need to mesh together.
Now, I'm not much of a pilot, but think about me as an example for a second - I've always been one to go out and doggedly pursue an enemy, or get somewhat close and swirl around just to try to screw with their aiming unless they're fleeing. Granted, I always tried with a heavyweight biped and failed miserably because those things just aren't built for speed, but I eventually went for a mediumweight biped and couldn't be happier. R.Leo, I can't read his style, but I think it might be my type plus a bit more tact thrown in instead of all-out brute force like I'm so used to (I blame the PS2 era).
We're both in need for some high training. But if I were you, Arrui, the VERY first thing you want to do before you construct your AC is think of what you're trying to do and set yourself up to do it. Let me put it this way: The tool is useless without the one operating it, as they say. A hammer laying on a table isn't gonna help you build that picnic table. A chainsaw resting in the garage isn't gonna cut down a tree. They need somebody to operate them in order to get the job done, and in order to get a job done, you need a clear idea on what the job itself is that you wish to do.
Of course, the flaw with everyone else's advice here is that the best way for one to get work done is usually the way they're comfortable doing it. So if I were you, I'd get a clear idea of what you want to do and build a setup that works best for you to get that job done. Happy

Messages In This Thread
ACVD: Komurasaki - by arrui - 01-19-2014, 03:54 PM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by R.Leonhardt - 01-20-2014, 02:48 AM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by arrui - 01-20-2014, 03:15 AM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by Hell Heart - 01-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Re: ACVD: Komurasaki - by arrui - 01-20-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by R.Leonhardt - 01-20-2014, 11:50 AM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by White_Rain - 01-20-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by arrui - 01-20-2014, 12:39 PM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by Gradlein - 01-20-2014, 06:57 PM
Re: RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by arrui - 01-20-2014, 07:03 PM
RE: ACVD: Komurasaki - by Hell Heart - 01-21-2014, 06:28 PM