Current time: 09-27-2024, 06:11 AM
Ideas for the next game that don't suck.
Well, I know this wont happen but..

I know From Software is trying to revive the good ol' armored core feel with ACV so lets start with that.

Lets begin with Maps. Maps needs to be bigger and has actual tactical disadvantages and advantages.. Choke points etc.. This may be hard to do on a mech game which lets you fly and jump around but it can be worked out depending on weapons and parts.

Stats and parts.. We need it complicated.. I know From Soft is trying to make things simple and easy for anyone new to the franchise but they're doing it wrong. Keep the huge numbers and stats.. Provide proper tool tips and provide a community forum to discuss this stats. Also, add a huge variety of parts and not just more parts, make all parts equal in a sense. They were able to do this before, why not learn from this.

into further bloody detail on parts and stuff.. Add Physical shield, CIWS, Recon/Radar Jammers. Make them bloody useful with proper countermeasures to balance it out.. Also add deployable shield for cover, provide cover shooting.

Make AC's able to cling on buildings, give them a feel of weight. Give back blade tracking or make parts that are optimized for roles or weapons.

Return back weapons and make them use FCS or make specialized ready/back weapons for manual/supported aiming

Provide individual AP for parts (I know it might be like front mission but..). I mean it doesnt have to get destroyed all the time.. I guess getting hit with a freakin' huge high explosive missles would make your AC not function properly anymore kinda thing.

Make cooler looking AC!

Different types of weapons like Slow firing Rifles to High fire rate rifles!

More decals and Detail parts like how they did on AC4A

Charging and non-charging laser weapons

Tougher AI/Smarter AI. Heck, make AI mimick players

Give back fine tuning!

I'm tired!
Fuunyaah~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ideas for the next game that don't suck. - by Hell Heart - 06-06-2012, 04:29 AM