Current time: 06-16-2024, 10:16 PM
Most badass things you did as a child
This was pretty recent, like a year or so ago, but adolescence can still be considered childhood right o3o?

I came home from an outing of some sort (I can't remember what) one day and found that I didn't bring along my keys that would unlock the bedrooms of the house, so basically all I had going for me was the living room. I contemplated on what the hell I would do for the next, oh, seven hours before my sisters or my parents came home with their keys, since I basically only had the clothes on my back and not even my sketchpad. I decided to sleep, which lasted for about ten minutes, before I went insane and frantic, and I had to find a way to get inside the bedrooms where the sweet sanctuary of either my computer or my sketchpad awaited.

So here's the good part. I went outside and tried at the doors and windows of the bedrooms. Unfortunately, they were all locked. But then I remembered the loft's window might be open. Ah, and by the way the loft is like a pseudo second floor, since it doesn't really encompass the entire house. So, I went to the backyard and tried to think of what to do. I saw, beside my Rottweiler, its old cage when it was still a puppy and a bucket that was as tall as my legs. Going for it, I stacked these two items together and tried to get grab of the ledge that would lead me to the lower roof that was just outside the loft's window. It was still too far though, so I did what I had to. I jumped a la Assassin's Creed and hoisted myself up to the roof. This was the first part of one 'badass' thing I did as a child.

Now, probably about three to four meters from the ground below, I went for the window. Surprise surprise, it was locked. I went back to the ledge and looked down. I tried to see if I could maybe ease myself onto the bucket. Nope, too far, I might miss it and splinter my shins on the metal cage. I looked around and contemplated about jumping onto the branch of our giant mango tree. Nope, too far as well. So I stood at the edge with the wind at my back (dramatization, allow me to indulge XD), and breathed in deeply. If I made it out of this alive, I promised to keep my keys in my wallet for as long as I lived. I jumped off the rooftop, and landed in the grassy area of the backyard, alive and with no sprains or broken anythings. That was the second 'badass' thing I did on that day.

I called my sister and asked if she could let our driver bring back her set of keys. She allowed it, and that was the end of that.

Trying to remember anything else earlier in my childhood I might have done. Sorry for the long post o3o

Messages In This Thread
Most badass things you did as a child - by NiX - 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM
RE: Most badass things you did as a child - by Zefyr - 02-11-2012, 10:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 15,151 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Things you would and wouldn't eat. Lord_Leperman 11 11,245 06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo