Current time: 09-30-2024, 11:47 AM
(DEMO): Eremua Ni
Supermods/Admins, please read!
Oh wow, I went ahead and hit select on the camera ability stat to see what the description for it was and it says it does affect scanning ability. Crazy. I always just used my recon units to scan for me. I guess that means you can't scan things in your recon vision if they're too far away from your actual head or something?

Either way, the camera ability stat affects FCS lock-on range as well, which is what I understood it to do before. I just thought that was all it does, haha.

You are right then. I was just being crazy.

The 20 straight wins were super easy. I used a custom map layout that placed 6 or 7 Middile Missile turrets at the mountain road exits and 2 generator jammer fields that basically completely shut off the output of most generators, even the 3D5. Then I laid down 3 sentry guns and Chode and I proceeded to just shoot everything that came anywhere near us in tanks. Coming through the tunnels was pure death. We took out maybe 7 teams in 2v5 scenarios. A few people were smart enough to use the river to invade, but they couldn't come close to breaking all our helis or killing us since they still have to somehow approach that deathtrap area I set up to get 1-2 of the final helicopters. It was pretty lame on our part, tbh, but we were having fun. Haha.

To put it simply: Offenders NEED mobility AND information or they'll just get clean raped by any decent team.
Went ahead and looked through the other stats to see if there were any other abnormal bonuses and found out that head stability modifies your effective booster output.
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]

Messages In This Thread
(DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by NiX - 01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Lord_Leperman - 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by McCale - 02-13-2012, 09:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Demo) Hordor, demo version Lord_Leperman 10 10,838 01-31-2012, 06:01 PM