Current time: 09-29-2024, 06:38 AM
(DEMO): Eremua Ni
Supermods/Admins, please read!
Pretty good. I can imagine this bouncing around and dodging mid-air at long ranges, taking pot-shots with its sniper rifle, while HB-ing often to dodge long range attacks. The VITAL supports the DAFENG boosters easily. The SC sounds more like an opportunity weapon for support on a distracted opponent (by other team members, or is just lost) rather than something you'd use against an incoming opponent aware of your location and presence.

However, with the high jumping nature of RJ's, the Sniper Cannon seems to be a miss-match given you'll have to stay on one spot, and on the ground to be able to do some damage. What do you think about adding a 2nd MILFORD to replace the SC? That way, you can at least increase your defensive perimeter, and have a pair sniper rifles on your target while still being able to take full advantage of your mobility for evasion at longer ranges. At the same time you'll be able to launch at most 3 sentries that can help protect your position

In addition, the legs and the arms don't give enough stability for the SC to be accurate enough to be effective at range. At least in the demo, the only way to get a sure shot, on the dot accuracy with the SC is by using the quad legs. While using it (against the AI sadly for the demo) I always ended up falling back to the SR and ditching the SC as soon as the enemy AC was near close range.

I like the idea though, it's just too bad we still have a limited selection of parts to choose from at the moment Sad Maybe when the full version is out we'll be able to see a more complete design.

Messages In This Thread
(DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by NiX - 01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Lord_Leperman - 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by McCale - 02-13-2012, 09:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Demo) Hordor, demo version Lord_Leperman 10 10,826 01-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Niji