Gen: VITAL
Booster: DAFENG

Recon: OKITSU
Shoulder: SURAT
Larm: SR03-2
Rarm: SC62

Lhanger: MILFORD
Rhanger: SR03-2

Parts are based on the demo. I've been just tinkering with one of my ACs while waiting for ACV to arrive here in the Philippines. Anyway, here's a sniper I've been using so far. Comments, questions, trolling, criticism, and personal attacks are welcome!

[Image: EremuaNi.jpg]

Part Notes Wrote:Frame Parts:

HD41:
Something I preferred over than most heads due to its CE defense and its scanning range. Not to mention the EN drain is lower.

UCR-10/A:
For use against KE-based weaponry. Not to mention the low EN drain and weight. Also preferred to use this over the CR113 due to the heat resistance during Overed Weapon encounters.

NARVA:
Normally I'd choose the AM29S over this one, but I wouldn't mind sacrificing more EN usage and less AP in this case for an additional CE defense and arm stability. See the booster's description (DAFENG) for more details.

LG15:
A heavyweight, reverse-jointed leg. I could've chosen the quad, but I need to able to jump and fly up high with ease, climb on buildings and stay on top, while deploying sentry guns. Not to mention it enables me to shoot the sniper cannon (SC62) accurately.

Internal:

PREDIRE:
Another long range FCS like the UZUME. Less range, but more dynamic though; my AC can't depend solely on its sniper-based weaponry; it needs to work in conjunction to a sentry gun and its shoulder (middle) missiles.

VITAL:
Max EN output-based generator available in the demo.

DAFENG:
The GALE could be an alternate choice (SHINATSU seems too drainy for this AC, even in scout mode), but a high-powered booster would do; it'll be in scan mode 80% of its operation time anyway, so I wouldn't mind the High Boost consumption. Rather than for prolonged engagements, this one will play the role of a guerilla sniper-harasser, and I need it to move out of heated engagements quickly. Not to mention that banking is easily achieved with high-powered boosters.

Weapons:

OKITSU:
Its way of deployment works just how monkeys in the zoo toss adhesive shit at people. I also want full control regarding where these beacons will drop at (i like how they're thrown like grenades launched like a mortar shell).

SURAT:
Middle missile. Works for me in middle-long range harassments. Not to mention most of my weapons are KE-based, so having a different ATK attribute helps. Works best with the AC's sniper rifle. Plus points for the sentries too, in case they're deployed while participating in a mobile fight.

SC62:
Sniper cannon; also the reason why I needed sentry guns. It can either be preserved or dropped early, whatever the situation tells me to. Put some wheels and it'll look like a bulldozer.

SR03-2:
Role-related reason.

Hanger Weapons:

SR03-2 (Hanger part for SC62):
Nobody wants to carry a sniper cannon all day.

MILFORD (Hanger part for the SR03-2 on hand):
Deploys sentry guns; possibly the most significant weapon I'll need next to the sniper cannon. Keep moving around in boost mode and set up traps, ambushes, cover, and support fire while you and your teammates attack. I actually had my ass handed by these against an invading duo. Full story.

PS:
In retrospect, now I'm doubting; will Datablitz even import the Japanese version here? Was the JP version of Dark Souls even imported here? No. FUCK. FFFFUCK.

Messages In This Thread
(DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-26-2012, 07:33 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by NiX - 01-26-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: ACV (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Lord_Leperman - 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-28-2012, 11:32 AM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Goat - 01-29-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by Niji - 01-29-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: (DEMO): Eremua Ni - by McCale - 02-13-2012, 09:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (Demo) Hordor, demo version Lord_Leperman 10 10,838 01-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Niji