Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:51 AM
LR : Redzone
Tank of all ranges.
(01-06-2011, 12:02 AM)darkdragon_ycart22 Wrote: US rules ban LORIS, but here, it is a conditional part: as long as it uses a lefty blade or shield, it's fine. [if I recall correctly]
I think I won't be making any changes here, but KUJAKU is the prime subject of substitution... I can spam LGL all match. Thanks for the comments, btw. Smile I'll just work this on another match with my bro... If I get to convince him again. LoL.

Wow, those were rules bring back memories.

(10-29-2006, 12:02 PM)NiX Wrote: BANNED PARTS LIST:

Clear-cut banned parts:
all ECM pods
H3 handguns

Conditional Parts:
LORIS and LEMUR2 arms -
(1)if a right-arm gun is equipped, only a laser blade, shield, or flamethrower may be equipped on the left arm, or no left-arm weapon at all. NO hangered guns for the left arm.
(2)if a left arm gun is equipped, only a Parry blade or flamethrower may be equipped on the right arm, or no right-arm weapon at all. NO hangered guns for the right arm.
(3)May be used unconditionally by tanks and hovers. (and maybe even RJs too?)

UA Core -
(1)if the UA is on any tank leg except the LHT, it CAN hanger any of the allowable hangered guns.
(2)if the UA is on any hover leg, it CAN hanger any of the allowable hangered guns.
(3)if the UA is on any biped, quad or RJ, it CANNOT hanger any guns.
(4)CAN hanger laser blades for any design.

PEGASUS -
(1)CAN be equipped on Tanks and Hovers.
(2)If PEGASUS is equipped on a biped, RJ, or quad, ONLY the B69, B72T and B81 boosters may be used.

TP Boosters -
(1)CAN only be equipped on designs WITH a blade on the left arm or parry blades on the right arm. (the blade must be on the arm itself, and not hangered)
(2)TP may be used in conjunction with LEMUR2 or LORIS for as long as a blade is on the left arm or a parry blade is on the right arm.

ROC4 Pulse Rifle -
(1)CAN be used as a primary weapon.
(2)CANNOT be used as a hangered weapon.

HP Handgun -

H3 Handgun

ROE2
(1)CANNOT be used if 98L Laser Rifle is equipped.

Quoted from this topic:
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/newreply...id=7839084

This what we used last tourney, iirc.

But, our rules here have changed a lot lately and has been adapted for different battle modes, like this one:
Quote:No ECM pods
No H3 handguns
No HARPY2
No TP Boosters
No left arm equipment aside from blades and shields (An extra blade or shield may still be hangered)
No ROC4 and HP in hangers
No hangered weapons in UA core except for blades and shields. Does not apply to tanks.
No RM3
No GAEA, 89E, and E2
No LEMUR2 and LORIS. Does not apply to hovers and tanks

Allowed Maps: (least lag)
CYBER SPACE
MILITARY DISTRICT
BORN CITY
... which is for our 2 on 2 matches, but we also apply this for our current 1 on 1s.

These and I agree with your mom here. Sometimes, wanting to equip a part and forcing it into a design will actually be more of a loss than an advantage. Right now, you could even equip a lemur 2 [lightweight with high defense] and a jiten [shield] if you will build around the 2v2 rules and if with our current 1v1 rules, have a better set of arms and dual wield.

You may say that you're not forcing the Loris here, but it looks like it to me. A pixie3 and moonlight doesn't even look good together. Plus, a pixie 3 has too much ammo and too little damage. You have stun weapons, yes, but a right arm weapon with good stun is still better. Or you could dual wield.
'Signatures are overrated.'

Messages In This Thread
LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-01-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: LR : Redzone - by your mom - 01-05-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by Serene - 01-05-2011, 07:50 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-06-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by Serene - 01-07-2011, 08:20 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by your mom - 01-06-2011, 12:16 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-07-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: LR : Redzone - by NiX - 02-07-2011, 12:18 PM