Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:18 AM
LR : Redzone
Tank of all ranges.
Looks to me like you're just putting a blade on just to use the Loris arms, like they'll make your tank magically better-- which really isn't the point. Lemur2 and Loris are only marginally better than the other common arms in Last Raven like Macaque, Lemur and the lightweight arms like XS and FL. Heck, the Macaque itself has an even higher ap/weight ratio than Loris or Macaque (but defense is arguably better for tanks anyways) They are really banned for the sake of arm variety, which Last Raven has a lot of.

I suggest you get rid of the blade and arms for Lemur or Macaque (or even gibbon/72f if you ever find yourself in need of gouging either shell or energy defense) The only real reason to use a blade on a tank would be for pseudo OB bursts while you bladed off a ledge using hover extensions, and that's usually reserved for tanks without OB to begin with. It's a decent changeup, but not really a legitimate strategy for tanks anyways.

Although I personally can't comment about the play between Kujaku and 16800 cooling, but I do know one thing. My main tank ran around 15500 cooling with G91 and EOS, and its cooling was barely enough for the tank itself to remain competent. Generator calorific value is exponential in how it effects the design's ability to contend with heat. That said, I have zero confidence you'd be able to get away with kujaku-- on a tank no less. Anoku can be a nice little gimmick on a tank, but not that competitive, I wouldn't take that away from you though. Everything else is rather standard and straight forward.

My suggestions:
Loris to either Macaque, Lemur, 72F or Gibbon.
Moonlight to HP or 69h or R3.
Kujaku to G91.

I am left to only give a multitude of options, as I dont know how you exactly want to play with the tank, but saying its role of doing exceptionally well at multiple ranges is not something that should set it apart from any other last raven tanks, because all Last Raven tanks are inherently worse than bipeds or quads, and thus have to do well at all ranges to begin with.

Messages In This Thread
LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-01-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: LR : Redzone - by your mom - 01-05-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by Serene - 01-05-2011, 07:50 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-06-2011, 12:02 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by Serene - 01-07-2011, 08:20 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by your mom - 01-06-2011, 12:16 AM
RE: LR : Redzone - by darkdragon_ycart22 - 01-07-2011, 07:05 PM
RE: LR : Redzone - by NiX - 02-07-2011, 12:18 PM