Current time: 09-29-2024, 09:24 AM
Ultra Violet
I had a long reply typed, but FireFox crashed before I could post the reply so I'll just enumerate the points.

-Pixie3 + NIX seems to be a better combo due to its lighter weight and tighter spread pattern, allowing you to score more hits on an opponent for roughly the same total killpower.

-With the weight saved, I suggest changing the RM2 to something else. The RM2 is ineffective due to its low ammo count relative to its weight and its weird firing arc, which initially launches at a slightly upward angle.

-The backmounts are alright, though maybe upgrading them might be a good idea like a HARPY2.

-Your generator might not agree with your booster in tight situations. Try giving it a 2nd run through and see if you want to keep it.

Overall, your frame design is pretty good, it has good defense and mobility and alright cooling. Nothing I'd really change except the booster and generator combo. Weapons need a slight bit of tweaking, but are alright in my book, its just that there are better alternatives available.

Messages In This Thread
Ultra Violet - by rober2 - 07-22-2008, 09:30 PM
RE: Ultra Violet - by Lord_Leperman - 08-11-2008, 07:55 AM