Current time: 06-26-2024, 11:48 AM
It's official: Activision Blizzard now in business
theGrim Wrote:The only thing that really sucks about this is now Blizzard games will have the tag "Activision Blizzard" attached to them. Which doesn't really sound as good, or cool, as Blizzard Entertainment.

But, whatever. It's all about the games right? As long as they release D3 I'm going to be happy.

Based on what I've read so far, it was actually Blizz, not parent company Vivendi, calling the shots on the merger. That would explain the name even if it was Vivendi that's technically merging with Activision.

Activision's PR dudes have repeatedly stated that they won't be meddling with how Blizzard currently runs their games. While it's all good, I wish they would even a little. They own the licensing for Guitar Hero after all, and the WoW fans would kill to get an actualy bard class in-game, as Blizz had joked about last April 1.

[Image: Blizzard-Bard-Class-02.jpg]
[Image: Blizzard-Bard-Class-01.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's official: Activision Blizzard now in business - by Twin-Skies - 07-13-2008, 04:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's official: Jack Thompson to be disbarred Twin-Skies 2 4,133 10-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  The official Rockstar Games Wii Twin-Skies 2 4,212 12-17-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies