Current time: 06-16-2024, 08:04 PM
Griefing
Go figure that it takes a ganking post to make me delurk and finally register. Heh.

Hey Apple, I use an addon for ganking *cough* :

http://wowui.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=4381

You'll find it interesting. Whenever someone ganks my toon, it automatically registers the ganker's name in my list regardless of whether my toon died or not. And the whole list is networked to all your toons in the same server so you can gank back (and grief) using your main or your other toons. The ganker's name shows up in red whenever you hover your pointer on them.

Yes, I have the habit of pointing at anything that looks red on my screen. If the name is red, it's time for vengeance.

Can sympathize with the feeling of going berserk. Granted, I don't get cold but my hands do shake when the fight's taking too long. You try fighting a paladin as a rogue. I blew all my cooldowns and he's STILL alive. Irritated me to no end so now I take great pleasure in killing a paladin.

P.S.

The GankList addon is also linked to your current party (assuming they have GankList installed). So if someone from your party's attacked, the name gets added to ALL of your lists. I remember chasing this stupid player once with our full party after he killed our prot warrior. We chased him from Terokkar Forest all the way to Blade's Edge Mountain and I think he died six times straight. All from different hands. The best shot was from our warlock because the ganker mounted up and was flying away so our melee class couldn't get to him. The 'lock dismounted on the edge of a pike and shadowbolted the bastard. We crossed our fingers for a timely crit.

Instant death. Big grin

Messages In This Thread
Griefing - by Sforza - 01-22-2008, 04:06 PM
RE: Griefing - by AppleHead - 01-22-2008, 04:56 PM
RE: Griefing - by clonezero - 01-22-2008, 06:40 PM
RE: Griefing - by Cugami - 01-22-2008, 09:11 PM
RE: Griefing - by Shintetsu - 01-23-2008, 03:15 AM
RE: Griefing - by Grim - 01-26-2008, 06:56 PM
RE: Griefing - by AppleHead - 01-27-2008, 01:44 AM
RE: Griefing - by NiX - 01-27-2008, 02:05 AM
RE: Griefing - by clonezero - 01-27-2008, 09:49 PM