Current time: 06-24-2024, 09:52 PM
Most badass things you did as a child
What's up with everyone's fascination with stabbing someone else? Seems like almost all of us did it. In my case, it was back in the first grade. Got into an argument with another kid over some cartoon or whatnot. It ended up with my #3 pencil rammed into his left forearm, him getting sent to the clinic and me dragged off to the principal's office by the two largest guys in class.

Brutal as that may sounds, i don't consider that as the most badass thing i've ever done as a kid. There was one time that i kicked a classmate right in the mouth during a melee back in the fourth grade. All the teachers were away at a meeting, leaving us bored and forced to read some lessons. It was near summer, and being young and stupid, some fool started a fight that eventually grew to a huge brawl that involved all 3 sections. Now, Jackie Chan's films were popular back then (i just watched one the previous weekend) so i joined in by taking a flying leap off the teacher's desk and introduced my foot to another guy's jaw. Result - fell flat on my butt, my hapless random victim lost a couple of teeth and all participants were ordered to spend the next three day's worth of recess sorting out the school's garbage.

At least he never saw who the kick came from. Hah!

Now in recent years, i think it was in Ilocos after my first year of college, a cousin and i decided to douse a chicken with some leftover kerosene and lit the bird with a match. Imagine seeing a deranged version of a phoenix running, flying and squawking all over the yard with it's entire body aflame, all the while my cousin and I were howling with laughter. Our aunt gave us hell but i can still clearly picture that fowl as it roasted to death. The laughs were well worth the scolding.

Yep, i am indeed a psycho. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Messages In This Thread
Most badass things you did as a child - by NiX - 01-15-2008, 01:22 PM
RE: Most badass things you did as a child - by Fox - 01-17-2008, 04:51 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1000 awesome things. Lord_Leperman 9 15,169 10-12-2008, 11:08 PM
Last Post: atdsutm
  Things you would and wouldn't eat. Lord_Leperman 11 11,258 06-26-2007, 09:38 PM
Last Post: ex nihilo