Current time: 06-26-2024, 10:46 PM
How do i dodge finger machine gun thingies(scrap that now i'm having trouble with constant Linear Rifle Fire)
that's the mission with evangel ... and his not using a zook but a linear rifle two even if Im correct... you need a weapon capable of killing does things with one hit , the shade would be nice, a very fast ac with radar (Im quite sure yours fits the bill here), ECM (optional ... use when your about to face evangel already) and if your like me be a cheap bastard (optional)

first of make sure you have lots of ammo to begin with but still fast enough to get away from evangel. he'll use his eo core when the mission starts so make it a point that he exhausts his eo ammo on the moles.your radar is your friend on this level as it will help you keep your eye on the moles nad just keep on moving on random patterns to keep damage to minimum or nill. keep in mind on which wave you are so when the last mole dies you'll be ready for evangel( sorry forgot the number of waves there are). just stay away from him using mid and long range weapons ... micro missiles are rather good here IMO, try not to get close to him as his linear rifles will stun you till kingdom come. your tracking skills will be put to the test here (but not as much as when you fight zinaida). anyway the only threat evangel really has is his LRs so missiles w/ exts would be good whenever you face him.

anyway for the cheap method to win ... when his still your ally you can shoot him ... you can't lock on to him but you can shoot him non the less; use blades, rockets, mines, and if you can line up shots from your lockable weapons so they don't hit your actual target him him.... if by any chance you actually decide to give this a try please be reminded that the moles will only shoot you therefore before attempting this cheapness lower the number of moles first.

this would really suck if I gave tips on the wrong mission again
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do i dodge finger machine gun thingies(scrap that now i'm having trouble with constant bazooka fire) - by clonezero - 11-15-2007, 04:56 AM