Current time: 06-20-2024, 08:28 PM
Why are Ravens so scarce outside Japan?
Let me see what I could add...

From my experiences, The older games are as to what I feel are much better than the new ones when it comes to missions because some MT's could really become threats. With simple not-as-complex physics and simple concepts for the designs which makes most of them usable, fights are just enjoyable, simple, but more regulated and balanced in a way.

I know that everyone know I took a big jump from 1st Gen to 3rd Gen AC Games, but still, comparing the edges on that gap tells almost everything about the game's evolution. AC has taken a huge step to a huge mud puddle, has been dirtied, and should be cleaned.

AC's Major Drawback in the Phillipines: Complexity, comparing the common from it's complimentary partner
All in all, Armored Core's main feature and market which is mech customization is also it's biggest weakness due to the fact that most common filipinos are idolistic. Proven by their love for NBA, WWE and other such games. They look for the coolness or 'Angas' already present in real-life or fictional game characters. AC's on the other hand are products of the player's creativity and complex thinking, very opposite of what I mentioned before. Most games which capture the common filipino's eyes are violent and are complete no-brainers [excempting some fighting games and rpg series]. Unlike AC which has complex calculations and smooth competition. AC is a game played by individualistic complex creative critical thinkers, traits not all found in the common filipino player.

Kaso nga lang kinain na ang majority ng players na yun ng Online Games. Salot yun! Salot!
'Signatures are overrated.'

Messages In This Thread
Why are Ravens so scarce outside Japan? - by NiX - 11-09-2007, 01:00 PM
RE: Why are Ravens so scarce outside Japan? - by Serene - 11-10-2007, 06:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Unkindness of Ravens NiX 59 69,576 02-09-2023, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  Calling all Ravens Deemer 0 3,530 08-14-2013, 07:21 AM
Last Post: Deemer
  Ever wonder the history behind these other ravens? Tadakatsu1Honda 8 10,665 09-09-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post: Zefyr