Current time: 06-23-2024, 10:11 AM
Starblazer
I can't comment on the AI settings, but for the design the KUJAKU + GULL is going to put a lot of stress on your radiator. I understand the need for a high output generator because of the drainy parts, but the risk is too high IMO. The best alternative I can think of would be to use the FUDOH + ANANDA/RAGORA + GULL (I still hope I remember NB physics. IIRC it was used to make the physics world of FF as well), which will give you a stable BGR combination with lots of boosting endurance (as long as you put EN weapons in control).

Instead of 2 GLs, you might be interested in the 98G dual-GL backmount instead. It saves weight for a small amount of decrease in performance. I'm also not a fan of the GAEA pre-LR, probably because of the EN drain and its short range (300 IIRC, the lowest of all the EO cores back then). I'd prefer the 89E core or probably even the E2 and SELENA. As for the arms, the BZ arms served me well back then, but try the CETUS as an alternative in case you're interested.

There's probably more, but I'll get back to you once I remember what were the other great parts that were in NB/FF (The GUNDARI generator and the GULL2 come to mind)

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by ex nihilo - 05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
[No subject] - by Lord_Leperman - 05-21-2007, 08:15 PM
[No subject] - by ex nihilo - 05-21-2007, 09:13 PM
[No subject] - by ex nihilo - 05-25-2007, 11:59 AM